Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
Don't like that it says "25th anniversary" on the front. Hopefully this will be printed on a quarter slip rather than on the steelbook itself

Hello Mate :) no the '25th Anniversary'' will be in fact on the Steelbook itself as they are using the WWA Steel to craft this film arena Collection - numbered edition.

OH_MY_GOD!!!! :OMG: I had somehow bypassed this thread..... :banghead: Thanks so much for the tag @harry :woot: :notworthy:

The WHOLE package looks frickin' AWESOME! :hungry: (Especially that Lenti :drool:) Seems Edward Scissorhands has undergone the proper FAC treatment :naughty:

Me its a little bit worse than missing the Thread...I actually saw this thread when it went up, marked it as a Thread to WATCH
but I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION of doing so :confused::rofl::joy:

@harry Thanks so very much Mate for the Tag truly appreciated :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
@harry I used to Tag with you all of our friends as well I remember we used to get so excited tagging every one you and me,
but lately I am so off my game :arghh:

Grateful for you to Tag me for new worthy releases really appreciated :notworthy:

Reactions: harry
Very cool looking package for one of my favourite depp and burton films and loving that lenti

Reactions: harry