Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Edward Scissorhands
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164384-1534340499275490.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To psychoscot and other matte haters - just to let you know that my copy arrived today (along with DELIVERANCE - as part of their "2 for GBP 20" promotion).
Got to say that it's an absolute beauty and makes me appreciate how much better a matte steelbook can sometimes be when compared to a full gloss treatment where it's just a case of slapping on a shiny topcoat and leaving it at that.
This has TEXTURE in abundance best seen in the grainy powdery effect of ES's caked on make-up and also in the spot gloss/shiny metallic paint used on a few of the scissor blades which reveal the scratches and signs of wear-and-tear.
Though quite a dark steel with only the blue/black palette it sure ain't a dull steelbook (IMO).
Love it and VERY HAPPY with the purchase :thumbs::happy:
9/10
In my book this blows the previous steel out of the water.
Don't forget to actually tag the person (@psychoscot) so that they're alerted to your post. :thumbs:

To psychoscot and other matte haters - just to let you know that my copy arrived today (along with DELIVERANCE - as part of their "2 for GBP 20" promotion).
Got to say that it's an absolute beauty and makes me appreciate how much better a matte steelbook can sometimes be when compared to a full gloss treatment where it's just a case of slapping on a shiny topcoat and leaving it at that.
This has TEXTURE in abundance best seen in the grainy powdery effect of ES's caked on make-up and also in the spot gloss/shiny metallic paint used on a few of the scissor blades which reveal the scratches and signs of wear-and-tear.
Though quite a dark steel with only the blue/black palette it sure ain't a dull steelbook (IMO).
Love it and VERY HAPPY with the purchase :thumbs::happy:
9/10
In my book this blows the previous steel out of the water.

It's rubbish!

Reactions: XCII and luke98
I thought the glossy version was the version to get but then I got this matte version and I like it even more!! The matte reflects the scissors so got and this is a fantastic example for a beautiful matte Steelbook

Reactions: Ranavalone