UK
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Edward Scissorhands
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164384-1534340499275490.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Edward Scissorhands, it's been done, good film but I have it, easy pass

Do love this film but I already own the first one which is lovely and a gem.
No point double dipping on this film

Reactions: Flash
Do love this film but I already own the first one which is lovely and a gem.
No point double dipping on this film
If it's the new transfer its worth getting just for the new 4k transfer

The Blu-ray that was in the previous steelbook was poor picture quality
The steelbook yes was nice looking but not the Blu-ray that was in the steelbook

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
As the listing has "re-release" and there's no mention of a new disc or different artwork to the previous steelbook AND no mention of 25th Anniversary Edition next to the title I'm fearing the worst although I suppose you guys know better . . .

As the listing has "re-release" and there's no mention of a new disc or different artwork to the previous steelbook AND no mention of 25th Anniversary Edition next to the title I'm fearing the worst although I suppose you guys know better . . .
I don't see anywhere where it says 'Re-release'.

That's weird - I also don't see it now on Zavvi but it is on the steelbook hunterz website :-
"Zavvi has recently added an Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook for Edward Scissorhands (re-release) to their website"
and
"Edward Scissorhands (Re-release) (Zavvi Exclusive) - Blu-ray Steelbook"
I don't know if this means we are getting (or in my case, not getting) the same steelbook as the sold out previous or a different steelbook with re-mastered disc which I would get.

That's weird - I also don't see it now on Zavvi but it is on the steelbook hunterz website :-
"Zavvi has recently added an Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook for Edward Scissorhands (re-release) to their website"
and
"Edward Scissorhands (Re-release) (Zavvi Exclusive) - Blu-ray Steelbook"
I don't know if this means we are getting (or in my case, not getting) the same steelbook as the sold out previous or a different steelbook with re-mastered disc which I would get.
Factoring in the 25th Anniversary of the movie,and the Czech release, and the fact that Zavvi are keeping the print run at 2000 suggests that it is not just a re-release. It will most likely be completely new art, etc.
The real question is, as you mentioned, will this be remastered or have any extras not on the previous release?
Or will it simply be a repackaging of the same disc with 25th Anniversary art?
We shall see.

Factoring in the 25th Anniversary of the movie,and the Czech release, and the fact that Zavvi are keeping the print run at 2000 suggests that it is not just a re-release. It will most likely be completely new art, etc.
The real question is, as you mentioned, will this be remastered or have any extras not on the previous release?
Or will it simply be a repackaging of the same disc with 25th Anniversary art?
We shall see.
If it has 25th Anniversary on the Artwork it would be right to assume it will have the 25th anniversary Disc

I'm sure we will see the new 25th anniversary blu-ray get a release in the UK and also other countries beside USA and Czech Republic

Its just a matter of the listings to show up on likes of Amazon-UK etc

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Great film but hopefully the difference between this and the FA version probably be the goodies but overall their packages are awesome...