Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Sigh* You young ones. You need to start watching more movies. But at least this time, you'll be glad that you never heard of the movie :LOL:

hahaha if the package is nice which I believe it will be I am dipping into it, want to show my support to FA, but indeed they have to come up with better titles which I have passed my suggestion to them...

so far 2 releases have been cancelled due to the distributors not allowing the release to go forward (Warner for Interstellar and Universal for Seventh Son)

lets hope nothing will happen with John wick and they will release it and that my friend will be sweet as Southern iced tea :emb:

Reactions: digitalbabe
hahaha if the package is nice which I believe it will be I am dipping into it, want to show my support to FA, but indeed they have to come up with better titles which I have passed my suggestion to them...

so far 2 releases have been cancelled due to the distributors not allowing the release to go forward (Warner for Interstellar and Universal for Seventh Son)

lets hope nothing will happen with John wick and they will release it and that my friend will be sweet as Southern iced tea :emb:
:OMG: They are doing a J. Wick exclusive?? I really don't wanna double dip on that title though. :dunno:

:OMG: They are doing a J. Wick exclusive?? I really don't wanna double dip on that title though. :dunno:

Yes they are with an exclusive Lenticular Magnet; Full Slip, WWA Steel, Bonus Cards, Lenticular Magnet, Numbering Card at minimum, hoping for few more extras as package has not been divulged yet :naughty: ...been waiting for this for a while, they better not have any trouble with this one, we neeeeedddddd this Title

Reactions: harry and AlienKing
Interesting release, average movie, one of those movies a lot will hate on but I do like adding to my comic book movies, maybe I will cancel my Zavvi order, likely the package will destroy the Zavvi release.

LOL. This is the closest title Filmarena could get to the Marvel Cinematic Universe films with the Avengers 2 hype brewing. They could have at least got Daredevil directors cut.

Although I've collected the other Film Arena numbered editions, missing out only on "As Above, So Below" due to the GB being limited to 10 copies, this is a title where Film Arena and I will temporarily part ways.

There is no way in Hell that I would possibly add "Elektra" to my collection, no matter how wonderful and exclusive the Full Slip and extras. "Seventh Son" was not a particularly good film but to replace it with "Elektra" is, for me, a case of scraping the bottom of the barrel.
This is tantamount to putting out a steelbook of MYSTERY MEN. Oh, wait....

Just a heads up guys: this will be extremely limited 301 copy numbered.
I will be getting only about 20 copies of this and then in case online orders will get cancelled I might get few more (there will be a short reserve list). Group buy should be opened this evening - depends on when I return from Prague with all Hunger Games copies.
Since this will be very limited I would appreciate if only true collectors will sign up and no ebayers.

Thanks