PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: July 30, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon - RightStufAnime - Sentai Filmworks
Price: $66.29 $43.99 (Amazon) - $64.99 (Sentai FilmWorks) - $74.99 (RightStufAnime)

81P-3uBhMYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
For those who buy from Right Stuf Anime, available for $64.99. I mostly buy from AZ but, on occasion, I go with Right Stuf; they often ship early (2 weeks or so).
How's right stuff shipping? In a secured box or just a jiffy bag or padded envelope?

How's right stuff shipping? In a secured box or just a jiffy bag or padded envelope?

Very good packaging in my opinion. Sturdy box with cardboard spacers around the four sides. One caveat though, if by some chance USPS does mishandle the box and damage your stuff, Right Stuf will replace your items but you get to pay for return shipping. It is really aggravating but I've only had that happen to me once. Bottom line is that I only order from them when they have one of their great sales or if the item is exclusive to Right Stuf.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Very good packaging in my opinion. Sturdy box with cardboard spacers around the four sides. One caveat though, if by some chance USPS does mishandle the box and damage your stuff, Right Stuf will replace your items but you get to pay for return shipping. It is really aggravating but I've only had that happen to me once. Bottom line is that I only order from them when they have one of their great sales or if the item is exclusive to Right Stuf.
Thanks for the info @monanza. Appreciate it.

• Thanks
Reactions: monanza
I agree with @monanza . RS is not my first stop, unless it is an exclusive and yes, I am a member of their "AllTheAnime" club.
I've made a number of purchases with them though and all were packed very professionally, no slap-hazard bubble envelopes (i.e. I purchased the entire Aniplex "Black Butler" set from them and it came dang near bullet proof).
I anticipate the Amazon price to drop significantly.
If it doesn't, then I'll consider RS. My only issue is, being a Canuck, I require a total purchase order of $250usd to get free shipping (vice American's with $50usd).
And their shipping to Canada STARTS at $25usd. Plus, they charge "import fees" (which I'm certain, Ottawa never sees a DIME of!)
Sometimes, it can be quite difficult putting together an order that I'm totally enthusiastic over, for that amount of coin.;)
As I've had the amaray for some time (LOVE the show!) I can last a while longer, heh.

edit: If I was a bit obtuse, I am trying to say that if you are American, then RightStuf is absolutely worth your while!!!
And, if you join their "AllThe Anime" club ( i think it was $20 bucks?) expect at least 10% off each purchase, without even considering when something is on sale.
For foreign purchasers, not so much, unless you're prepared to spend a bit more coin.

Last edited:
Down to $43.99 at Amazon.

Now I'm glad that RightStuf Anime requested an emailed photocopy of an ID card (which I obviously declined), so I didn't make the purchase at the preorder price :)