IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 30, 2022
Purchase links:
Nova - Kimchi - WeET (Pre-order on March 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

378594717.jpg

Credit to @Patr0n

Last edited:
WEET site still has copies if anyone interested
Yup that was my next thought and I’m glad I didn’t give up.
If I hadn’t bought Eternals SM Life from WEET I would have given up.
That was less than 4 minutes for both Kimchi and Nova, I was waiting and did something else that I thought only took only 10 minutes but it felt like 5. Do these usually sell out this fast? Eternals and Shang didn’t sell out instantly.

Reactions: snow flake
I managed to get a copy from Kimchi, but it always seems that weet has copies longer than the other sites. I wonder if they just get more stock.

I managed to get a copy from Kimchi, but it always seems that weet has copies longer than the other sites. I wonder if they just get more stock.
Maybe because there limited to purchasing 1 copy?
Nevermind, I accidentally already had a copy in my cart, I’m going to blame it on being baked but even so I’m losing it

Last edited:
I preordered from Kimchi. This gives me the option to decide whether I really want this release. Kimchi K packet shipping was cheaper than Weet’s, for me. (n)

Notice of End of Release of Walt Disney Company Home Entertainment

Hello. This is SM Life Design Group.

Last but not least, <Encanto: Magic World> released on March 30, 2022, home entertainment (DVD, Blu-ray, 4K UHD) under the Walt Disney Company (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios) All titles have been released. Therefore, please note that from March onwards, Walt Disney titles can be purchased depending on the stock availability of each vendor. Many thanks to everyone who has purchased and loved Walt Disney Home Entertainment titles over the years.

The release of titles from other existing brands except for the Walt Disney brand will be operated in the same way as before.
thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: ethnosax
I wouldn't necessarily think this means no more disney mcu from weet. Yes smlife design group collaborate with weet for their slips, but they are not the distributing company, weet are.

I think it's just as likely that weet now have the exclusivity in korea, meaning smlife cannot release independently. Either that or disney are pulling physical media from korea entirely now as well.. That much isn't really clear from smlife's post.

I wouldn't necessarily think this means no more disney mcu from weet. Yes smlife design group collaborate with weet for their slips, but they are not the distributing company, weet are.

U sure about that? Weet releases have the SM Life Design logo/text on them because SM Life Design (aka FNC Add Culture aka KD Media) was the distributor.

U sure about that? Weet releases have the SM Life Design logo on them because SM Life Design (aka FNC Add Culture aka KD Media) was the distributor.
I may have got that bit wrong. I assumed smlife colab on the slips etc.. rather than being the physical media distributor. My point being that they don't distribute weet releases. Assuming disney aren't pulling korean physical media altogether, weet could just obtain the discs from a different korean party.

Either that or disney are pulling physical media from korea entirely now as well.. That much isn't really clear from smlife's post.
if they've no distributor anymore, they may be pulling it altogether. they dropped 4k in 2020, and now it seems bluray and dvd also lol.