IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 30, 2022
Purchase links:
Nova - Kimchi - WeET (Pre-order on March 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

378594717.jpg

Credit to @Patr0n

Last edited:
if they've no distributor anymore, they may be pulling it altogether. they dropped 4k in 2020, and now it seems bluray and dvd also lol.
That's what I mean, it's not really all that clear if there will be no distributor at all. It's just clear that it will no longer be smlife.

That's what I mean, it's not really all that clear if there will be no distributor at all. It's just clear that it will no longer be smlife.
korea just got disney+ in november. hopefully that doesn't signify an end to discs from disney's studios there. korea had some of the best releases, and timely at that.

korea just got disney+ in november. hopefully that doesn't signify an end to discs from disney's studios there. korea had some of the best releases, and timely at that.
Yeah that's a uncanny coincidence. Hopefully not the case. Fingers crossed!

Very sad news! I guess that means Turning Red is Turning Dead for premium, unless FAC shows up in 5 years. :coffee:
That was my 2nd thought after mcu films. In all fairness, i think the best/most recognised poster for this is probably on the front of the steel anyway.

That was my 2nd thought after mcu films. In all fairness, i think the best/most recognised poster for this is probably on the front of the steel anyway.
I expect someone will release the mcu films, because of demand. I don’t know about the non-Blockbuster Disney/Pixar films.

Reactions: samdavies
I expect someone will release the mcu films, because of demand. I don’t know about the non-Blockbuster Disney/Pixar films.
You'd think, yeah. Thing is, until discless releases become a regular thing, if there's no physical media available in the region, they cannot release.

Disney have pulled out of china. By the looks of it they may be pulling out of south korea. I don't think they distribute in hong kong anyway. So that's all the asian premium retailers out.

Leaving you with FAC, who take forever and cost a fortune with their XL slips. Disney have also pulled 4K discs out of Czech Republic, so they'll be blu-ray only too.