endofwatch_uksb06.jpg

endofwatch_uksb07.jpg

endofwatch_uksb08.jpg

endofwatch_uksb09.jpg

endofwatch_uksb10.jpg

endofwatch_uksb11.jpg

endofwatch_uksb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome film, but that cover plain SUCKS. It's horribly edited, instead of a gold AK-47 he's holding a shotgun. Also, what is up with background? A police cruiser on a cop film, how original. New artwork would've been appreciated or at least the original poster artwork. This is a rush job, so I will skip this LAZY effort.

Last edited:
Absolutely sick movie but I agree that artwork is kinda' lame. But I guess a steelbook is better then no steelbook. Hopefully it turns out to be a placeholder.

Ive been wanting to see this movie because I heard it was really good. Idk whats so bad about the cover. I kinda like it with the motion blurred colors/lights. Ill be getting this one!

do they ship to USA?

No they don't mate, sorry! I found this info on the website!!!!

All deliveries are made free of charge to all UK postal addresses. This free service usually takes 3-5 working days from the date of posting.

For pre-orders of new releases, we post items in time to arrive on the day of release. As items are sent via Royal Mail, delivery days can't be guaranteed and delays can sometimes occur, so please bear this in mind when contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver our products to any address outside the UK or to the Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands and BFPO addresses.

All orders are despatched via either Royal Mail and are made to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We are unable to provide named day deliveries.

Reactions: tono06
No they don't mate, sorry! I found this info on the website!!!!

All deliveries are made free of charge to all UK postal addresses. This free service usually takes 3-5 working days from the date of posting.

For pre-orders of new releases, we post items in time to arrive on the day of release. As items are sent via Royal Mail, delivery days can't be guaranteed and delays can sometimes occur, so please bear this in mind when contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver our products to any address outside the UK or to the Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands and BFPO addresses.

All orders are despatched via either Royal Mail and are made to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We are unable to provide named day deliveries.
Thank God for such a great UK members and awesome GB'S:scat:

My guess is that this will get steelbook treatment in a number of Countries. Incredible movie. This is probably a placeholder but to be honest, none of the artwork related for this movie will look particularly spectacular in my opinion. Would prefer a plain front maybe using the blurred green/blue lights as a base then the movie title over the top in embossed white.

The ending of the movie was horrible imo and a huge let-down compared to the rest of the film.

Pass.

Definitely picking this one up! Will wait for it to become available on Amazon though. :D