[ENDED]AUTOGRAPHED!! SIGNED!! Glass SteelBook by Director M. Night Shyamalan

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Wow wow wow!

The upcoming Target Exclusive Glass SteelBook with art by Alex Ross signed and autographed by Writer Director M. Night Shyamalan!!!

REPLY BELOW with your favorite movie from M. Night Shyamalan for your chance to win!

GLASS COMES TO BLU-RAY STEELBOOK AS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK WITH THIS AMAZING ART BY ALEX ROSS ON APRIL 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE SURE TO VISIT YOUR STORE AS THESE WILL GO FAST

https://www.target.com/p/glass-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-digital/-/A-54404536

E0948C2D-F4CB-468C-8F6F-AB05E0D40B74.jpeg
A0935D19-0726-40B2-9606-CC956D69092F.jpeg
8B745729-EC1E-4C32-B4ED-63B12FB4450A.jpeg

Last edited:
Will try to award this Thursday time permitting , thus being able to ship off Friday /Saturday to help coincide with release date.

Wow wow wow!

The upcoming Target Exclusive Glass SteelBook with art by Alex Ross signed and autographed by Writer Director M. Night Shyamalan!!!

REPLY BELOW with your favorite movie from M. Night Shyamalan for your chance to win!

GLASS COMES TO BLU-RAY STEELBOOK AS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK WITH THIS AMAZING ART BY ALEX ROSS ON APRIL 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE SURE TO VISIT YOUR STORE AS THESE WILL GO FAST

https://www.target.com/p/glass-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-digital/-/A-54404536

View attachment 419839View attachment 419840View attachment 419841
my favorite m night movie is unbreakable

Best contest ever? I think this would be my favorite steelbook in my collection if I won this. I have a framed poster of Glass hanging up in my bedroom!

Favorite M. Night film is Signs.

alright folks. closing down the giveaway.

There will be 397 entries. Afterwards I will spot check the winner. Meaning, your # is your post # in this thread. But if you chatted in this thread and have multiple posts in this thread then ONLY your first post in this thread is eligible to win!

So by example Starling above me is 397 but if he posted as #16 then if 397 gets pulled then its void.

I will do this raffle LIVE on IG and upload to private YT and then repost that video here for all to see.

I wont double check the winner LIVE, ill do it right after ... so barring that, he/she will be the winner!

Will go LIVE on @ hidefninjaofficial IG at later time. I'll try to give that time heads up here before hand. As the plan is for today but not quite sure what time yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and harry