[ENDED]AUTOGRAPHED!! SIGNED!! Glass SteelBook by Director M. Night Shyamalan

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Wow wow wow!

The upcoming Target Exclusive Glass SteelBook with art by Alex Ross signed and autographed by Writer Director M. Night Shyamalan!!!

REPLY BELOW with your favorite movie from M. Night Shyamalan for your chance to win!

GLASS COMES TO BLU-RAY STEELBOOK AS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK WITH THIS AMAZING ART BY ALEX ROSS ON APRIL 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE SURE TO VISIT YOUR STORE AS THESE WILL GO FAST

https://www.target.com/p/glass-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-digital/-/A-54404536

E0948C2D-F4CB-468C-8F6F-AB05E0D40B74.jpeg
A0935D19-0726-40B2-9606-CC956D69092F.jpeg
8B745729-EC1E-4C32-B4ED-63B12FB4450A.jpeg

Last edited:
giphy.gif

@Wreck this is the best giveaway ever.
200.gif
....few minutes later...
Slow_Clap_GIF_Image_for_Whatsapp_and_Facebook_21.gif

I have been collecting autographs for some time and M.Night Shyamalan is out of my reach, at least for the 10 years,
when he will be poor director that will be willing to travel through Europe to promote his flics. He is on the wave right now, so i dont expect the chance to meet him soon.
This means it one lifetime oportunity.

original.gif

I even stoped my car driving when i saw this thread today. Now i am reday to put my post into this...and fingers crossed.
I can see that this autograph is on the protective foil...it means that if i win it will be my fisrt steelbook that will be not opened until i die.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
4lnhs8z.gif

This was the longest entrance for an answer...my favorite movie of M.Night Shyamalan is:

SIGNS
I love Unbreakable & Sixth Sense very much. 6th sense, was the first one after witch i was blown away with ending. Unbreakable was the firt superhero movie that got it right - DC should be inspired by it.
But Signs was the one, that was so much expected by me, so disappointing when i watched it in cinemas....but loved when i watched it for the second time...then i watched it like 100 times. One of my TOP 10 movies.

tenor.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Wow wow wow!

The upcoming Target Exclusive Glass SteelBook with art by Alex Ross signed and autographed by Writer Director M. Night Shyamalan!!!

This Giveaway starts now and will run through end of next week. Thread will be moved to SteelBook board at close of Ninja Week!

REPLY BELOW with your favorite movie from M. Night Shyamalan for your chance to win!

GLASS COMES TO BLU-RAY STEELBOOK AS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK WITH THIS AMAZING ART BY ALEX ROSS ON APRIL 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE SURE TO VISIT YOUR STORE AS THESE WILL GO FAST

https://www.target.com/p/glass-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-digital/-/A-54404536

View attachment 419839View attachment 419840View attachment 419841
Couldn't explain why, The Village has just always stuck in my head. 2nd watch not as good as the first of course!

awesome giveaway, thanks for the opportunity, @Wreck! :notworthy: #bestweekever :woot:

fave Shamalama film is currently Split. :wow: i had a think and expected one of the first 3, but it really is currently Split! :thumbs: