Ender's Game (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: March 10th, 2014
Price: £15.99 (instore purchase only)
GBs hosted by: HUBMUSWELL or Naughtius Maximus (no security tags)
Notes: Region B, Limited edition of 4000, Gloss finish, Debossed title, and logo on the reverse. The art is designed by Mondo

View attachment 61956

More pics (thanks to ricster)

SPECS:
As per this link http://uk.eonefilms.com/news-events/ender-s-game

Audio + Subtitle languages: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/2.0 Stereo. Subtitles: English SDH
Region: B

Studio eOne
Title: ENDER’S GAME
Certificate: 12
Genre: Sci-fi/ Action
Runtime: 114 minutes
Format: Blu-ray / DVD

SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary by director Gavin Hood
· Audio Commentary by producers Gigi Pritzkerand Bob Orci

· Deleted/Extended Scenes (with optional audio commentary by Gavin Hood)
· BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE: Ender's World: The Making of Ender's Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, my local HMV remove the SteelBooks from the wrapping, take out the discs and put in a resealable bag. Reason the local pikey's keep nicking the discs.

Downer, the one I used to work in used to get steelbook knicked all the time. I've got 3 near me and one of the others keeps having that problem too. Loads of rush went by thieves. Got a feeling they will start opening them and keeping them behind the counter aswell.
Bastards ( the thieves that is)

Try working in a camping and caravanning shop !

dags1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Troll2Fan
One of the worst movies of the year.
For those that are planning on buying before they watch,
watch first. If you still like it then order it. Just looking out!:thumbs:

I complete disagree. I've seen it 3 times to date now and my joy of watching has not diminished with each viewing.

I also read the book prior to seeing it in the theaters. And they did a terrific job with the adaptation. Sure there is a lot of detail in the books not in the movies but I look it at it as further gratification that only the readers have of knowing the details that are not present in the movies and the side stories that didn't make it in.

The pacing, plot, acting and dialog are all top notch. So is the soundtrack (I listen to it at work, on repeat).

And if I was still double dipping on movies and buying multiple copies of the same movie i'd jump on this HMV version...however my double dipping days are over...

Oh, awesome design, I assume there are no floating heads at the bottom :).

I'm strongly thinking of committing to your GB and pair it with Anchorman 2, David. :movie:

Ugh it's a gorgeous steel but I'm a big fan of the books and the movie was just so sub-par (both in terms of adaptions and general standards of film) (y is Gavin Hood still being employed :///)

loljk I have the US steel and therefore ////need//// this too but there's no hmvs near me sighS

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

also I'd like to take this opportunity to point out how uncomfortable the drawin of harrison ford looks (it's almost worse than the actual poster art omg)