El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Don't know if this has been posted - thanks to bainbridge's_stache/br :scat:
Release date: February 11th, 2014
Price: USD$19.99
Buy link: In Store Only
Notes: Gloss finish, NO inside artwork, artwork on back cover and discs, 2-discs edition

Group buy here

de8u6a4e.jpg

Attachments

• enders.jpg
    enders.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 309
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, ocielz. Too bad about the floating heads at the bottom (there's been worse in that department though), otherwise it could have been awesome.

I love what the picture states :

"Limit of five of each new-release per guest, except in NM." :hilarious:

They're wild in New Mexico, anything goes :D.

I'm not interested in Best Buy's steelbooks for Thor 2, Hunger Games 2, Frozen and Captain Phillips because I'm getting other editions (French or British), but if this is indeed the only steelbook edition of Ender's Game, then for this one I'll have to think about joining the GB (no Target store nearby to buy it directly, this time :p).

Last edited:
Unless Ocielz is bainbridge's_stache from br.com he/she should give credit to him. bainbridge's_stache is always posting the ads early and helping out. That is where this picture came from.

Reactions: ocielz
Unless Ocielz is bainbridge's_stache from br.com he/she should give credit to him. bainbridge's_stache is always posting the ads early and helping out. That is where this picture came from.

True, true :D I posted this real early in the morning and didn't put much info on it :)

True, true :D I posted this real early in the morning and didn't put much info on it :)

It's all good. I just sucks sometimes because I know some people that take stuff from here try to take the credit. It's even worse at SD...oh God those people. haha

Either way, thank you for posting it here. I'm pretty happy this is coming in a SB. Now that topic in the Wish thread finally came true.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

You know what would be really cool. If it a lenticular and the cast on the bottom faded away. Just saying....

Last edited: