Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive Cine Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11 , 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 - 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

HMV Enter The Dragon.jpg

Enter The Dragon Front.jpg Enter The Dragon Open.jpg Enter The Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited:
HMV Cine Edition was limited to 1000 and has been sold out since July

If you mean the other Ultimate Edition with gold colour that's a different thread due to having a different SteelBook
Amazon UK still have stock available of that edition

I not had any orders arrived damaged from Amazon UK in years
you must be extremely lucky then as Amazon UK packaging is essentially terrible, and the switch to using fast packaging cardboard packets etc rather than small boxes to tape up is purely for Amazon's self benefit.

you must be extremely lucky then as Amazon UK packaging is essentially terrible, and the switch to using fast packaging cardboard packets etc rather than small boxes to tape up is purely for Amazon's self benefit.
My amazon copy is on the way and I have to admit there are pretty good these days with their packaging....

My amazon copy is on the way and I have to admit there are pretty good these days with their packaging....
No packing materials, put inside different sized cardboard mailers, no protection. Easy for the packers to chuck the item in take the glue strip protector off and seal it within seconds. Any sort of bash or heavy item on top of it will cause issues.
Must be lucking out with it. This has changed from around 7 months ago, was boxes before, now all go in these new mailers for me. Stream lined for fast packing and to get more productivity out of them.

No packing materials, put inside different sized cardboard mailers, no protection. Easy for the packers to chuck the item in take the glue strip protector off and seal it within seconds. Any sort of bash or heavy item on top of it will cause issues.
Must be lucking out with it. This has changed from around 7 months ago, was boxes before, now all go in these new mailers for me. Stream lined for fast packing and to get more productivity out of them.
Apart from Arrow and indicator, all companies are like that. Not unique to amazon..

Apart from Arrow and indicator, all companies are like that. Not unique to amazon..
Naa, been fine with HMV, Zavvi use boxes but let down by the strength and not using tape to hold it so they drop out sometimes but they did use packaging materials.
Deff are the best, bubble wrap each item surround by packing materials in a suitable box.
Plenty of other better ones as well.