Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive Cine Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11 , 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 - 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

HMV Enter The Dragon.jpg

Enter The Dragon Front.jpg Enter The Dragon Open.jpg Enter The Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Just arrived, The steelbook is gloss and the age ratings on the slip are removable. Glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I ordered the amazon one simply because I did not want any early payment taken and amazon are pretty reliable at taking payment the day before..

Reactions: paulboland
It says a lot where a designer can simply trace a photo in Adobe Illustrator and we all think the art is good. My wife is a graphic designer and I've guided her through this process over the last 9 months on a project, so the whole look of this Steel is simply screaming at me through the line work.
And yes, I have had this Steelbook arrive today in the post.

Wonder if hmv will have more of these to put up? Tempted on Amazon but their packaging seems crap these days.
I’m sort of hoping zavvi come up with some extras as there packaging seems better these days which is a good thing

Wonder if hmv will have more of these to put up? Tempted on Amazon but their packaging seems crap these days.
I’m sort of hoping zavvi come up with some extras as there packaging seems better these days which is a good thing
HMV Cine Edition was limited to 1000 and has been sold out since July

If you mean the other Ultimate Edition with gold colour that's a different thread due to having a different SteelBook
Amazon UK still have stock available of that edition

I not had any orders arrived damaged from Amazon UK in years

So is it the fact that 4K has only one cut rated 15, and the blu-ray has the other rated 18?

They stocked a few more in, but they have gone again.
Small possiblity of a few copies being added in the next few days but not likely.

So is it the fact that 4K has only one cut rated 15, and the blu-ray has the other rated 18?
@GeoRattray
Reason for the different age ratings on the discs BBFC gave both Theatrical and Special Edition cuts a new age 15 rating on 17th July 2023
It's only the UHD that is a new disc pressing with both Theatrical and Special Edition cuts

Special Edition cut in 2001 was given age 18 rating by bbfc
The Blu-ray is existing 40th Anniversary disc from 2013 with Special Edition cut that's why that has 18
It's a existing disc pressed before July 2023 that disc has existed before BBFC changed the age rating

Slipbox has 18 as it includes the previous existing pressed Blu-ray disc that was rated age 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray