Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99
Notes: 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

image002.png

Enter the Dragon Front.jpg Enter the Dragon Open.jpg Enter the Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah woah woah so let me get this straight...

Countless times you've mocked and ridiculed @Noodles concepts and now you want him to play your little UK hub b!tch sourcing and shipping stuff you can't buy... :cautious: (or struggle cos you're too slow)

I know what my answer would be if I were him :coffee::whistle::naughty:

Kung Fu Reaction GIF

:LOL:
Little does he know I'm not actually ordering the stuff he's paying me for, so free cash! :naughty: :D

Woah woah woah so let me get this straight...

Countless times you've mocked and ridiculed @Noodles concepts and now you want him to play your little UK hub b!tch sourcing and shipping stuff you can't buy... :cautious: (or struggle cos you're too slow)

I know what my answer would be if I were him :coffee::whistle::naughty:

Kung Fu Reaction GIF

:LOL:
huh? i always told @Noodles the truth... feedback he can work with :happy:

huh? i always told @Noodles the truth... feedback he can work with :happy
Exactly! We all know you have bad taste, so if you disapprove of something, then that means it actually looks great to the rest of the world/normal people (not including @jonnybobbytimmy who also has bad taste, as confirmed by @Flloydo) :coffee:

I wonder if this is available from overseas seeing how the UK version still has massive cuts that the BBFC won’t reinstate even 50 years on

I wonder if this is available from overseas seeing how the UK version still has massive cuts that the BBFC won’t reinstate even 50 years on
Enter the Dragon UK home media DVD and Blu-ray releases has been the uncut version since July 31st 2001
All previous cuts were waived
Enter The Dragon was resubmitted and classified at 18 for video in 2001, with all previous cuts (both to violence and weapons) fully restored.

UK Blu-ray releases has been the 103 min extended also known as Special Edition uncut version

• Informative
Reactions: milky
Enter the Dragon's 50th Anniversary
Ultimate Collector's Edition
Featuring both the theatrical and original Special Edition cuts remastered in glorious 4K UHD
Limited Edition 3,000 Worldwide

• Rigid Slipcase
  • SteelBook with Full Gloss Finish
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity
  • A3 Theatrical Poster Reproductions, Double-Sided
  • Lenticular
  • 3x Archival Art Cards, Double-Sided
  • 3x Production Notes, Double-Sided
  • 3x BTS Cards, Double-Sided
On-Disc Special Features:
  • Introduction by Linda Lee Caldwell
  • Commentary by Paul Heller
  • 3 Documentaries: Blood and Steel: The Making of Enter the Dragon, The Curse of the Dragon, and Bruce Lee: In His Own Words
  • No Way As Way
  • The Return to Han's Island
  • Wing Chun: The Art That Introduced Kung Fu to Bruce Lee
  • Linda Lee Caldwell Interview Gallery
  • Vintage Featurette: Location: Hong Kong with Enter the Dragon
  • Backyard Workout with Bruce
  • And More!"

• Informative
Reactions: milky
This steelbook is definitely weakest spot in this package and not worthy of picking up. Would just replace it with old one which is superior in all aspects.
They could do so much better on that point but not surprising they blew it.

underwhelming, but will buy. just want to put it out there, that if there was a time for a premium One - Click edition for Bruce Lee movie, it is now, hope you can hear boutiques, Blu, Plain, Nova, Kim, Zeta, Lab, and if FAC, a Black Baron, ala Alita.