Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99
Notes: 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

image002.png

Enter the Dragon Front.jpg Enter the Dragon Open.jpg Enter the Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Bruce lee collection on dvd, really beautiful set, but it was missing this film. Seriously, how can you have a Bruce lee collection without this film.

I had a Bruce lee collection on dvd, really beautiful set, but it was missing this film. Seriously, how can you have a Bruce lee collection without this film.
Enter the Dragon is a film production from Golden Harvest and Warner Brothers
It's the only Bruce Lee film made with Warner
Warner own the rights to the film

The other Golden Harvest Bruce Lee Films has nothing to do with Warner that's why your DVD box set did not have Enter the Dragon
The label/distributor that done your DVD box set would of had to licence Enter The Dragon from Warner as in pay warner to have it included

Have you ordered the Arrow Video Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest 4K or Blu-ray Box Set
Enter the Dragon is included but it's the Warner 40th Anniversary Blu-ray disc only as that's all Warner would agree to
Warner would not allow Arrow include 4K UHD of Enter the Dragon as Warner was doing the 4K UHD releases themselves

Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest
4K UHD Box Sets

Blu-ray Box Set

Amazon UK not live yet but should at some stage likely later today

I will add link as soon as it listed

Zavvi I expect will be live around 9AM

Why does it say HMV exclusive with 1000 copies worldwide available but its also selling on Zavvi with 3000 copies worldwide that doesnt make sense. I cant see anything different between the 2 ?

Why does it say HMV exclusive with 1000 copies worldwide available but its also selling on Zavvi with 3000 copies worldwide that doesnt make sense. I cant see anything different between the 2 ?
You probably failed in those Find 10 Differences children's challenges. Or couldn't find Wally.
waldo GIF

The red steelbook is different.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
WB Shop UK link for the collector's edition added to OP
Note WB Shop has wrong release date listed as August 7
Should be September 11

WB Shop also have amaray edition available to pre order £19.95 but by mistake the mock up image showing Steebook artwork
Their amaray listing also has error listing September 11 release date when it should be August 7 in regards to Amaray release

Amaray release thread

WB Shop Website has been having lots of listing errors in past few months in regards to mock up artworks and release dates

Last edited:
WB Shop UK link for the collector's edition added to OP
Note WB Shop has wrong release date listed as August 7
Should be September 11

WB Shop also have amaray edition available to pre order £19.95 but by mistake the mock up image showing Steebook artwork
Their amaray listing also has error listing September 11 release date when it should be August 7 in regards to Amaray release

Amaray release thread

WB Shop Website has been having lots of listing errors in past few months in regards to mock up artworks and release dates
Screw WB Shop :mooning::rolleyes: Order at your peril!!
Fire Elmo GIF