Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 8. 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99
Notes: UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

6544924_sd (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
  • HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • NEW Dolby Atmos audio track
  • TWO VERSIONS: Original theatrical version and special edition version
  • Introduction by Linda Lee Cadwell
  • Audio commentary by Paul Heller and Michael Allin
  • Optional English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature

Reactions: apsmith21
samuel l jackson idgaf GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It's only considered to be one of the greatest martial arts film of all time. No big deal. It's also Bruce Lee's first and truly only American movie.
Oh yeah, l forgot, he's considered to be the best of all time...
Maybe to a closeted 70's US audience it seemed that way, but not now. It's just being repeated like mantra.
And there have been better fighters, actors, and movies in this genre now for the past 25 years.

samuel l jackson idgaf GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Maybe to a closeted 70's US audience it seemed that way, but not now. It's just being repeated like mantra.
And there have been better fighters, actors, and movies in this genre now for the past 25 years.

I often go back to films in the past and I'm struck by "OH THAT'S WHERE THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO..."

Pioneers in the film industry are often forgotten or minimized if you say "well, we can do it better today..."

Not my favourite Lee film either and I honestly find it a tad overrated. That's not to say it still isn't a classic though!

Reactions: StifflersDad