Nov 29, 2012
Release date: December 1st, 2014 - Re-release August 27, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi)

10995729-1414673622-127844.jpg
10995729-1414673622-127704.jpg
10995729-1414673622-127767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the special features listed on Zavvi!!....it's not even the 40th Anniversary blu-ray!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Warner meeting...how can we get rid of the older blu-rays at an inflated price? Ah yes...stick them in a steelbook!!!!:happy::happy::happy:

Money grabbing w***ers!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Have you seen the special features listed on Zavvi!!....it's not even the 40th Anniversary blu-ray!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Warner meeting...how can we get rid of the older blu-rays at an inflated price? Ah yes...stick them in a steelbook!!!!:happy::happy::happy:

Money grabbing w***ers!!!!!!!!!
Don't go by what zavvi or even amazon.uk special features listings says
lot of the time they are wrong and are just copy and paste of a previous listings

This disc will most likely be be the 40th Anniversary Edition Disc
The Artwork of the steelbook is from that 40th Anniversary Edition release blu ray spine case to
a point
91NUpdriQBL._SL1500_.jpg

Yes....but what if it isn't???? Why can't these companies just inform us what we are actually buying!! Is it really that hard!!!
Even if its the older version that has a brilliant extra not on the 40th Anniversary Edition Disc

I'm 99% sure it will be the 40th Anniversary Edition Disc

I was on board with everyone regarding the GOTG artwork but I actually really like the artwork for this steel book. Yes the back cover is a bit lazy but the main problem for me is I'm just not a fan of the film. Had I been, this would have been an easy yes.

I personally like the artwork than the poster design, but I understand the opinion of folks who had seen this movie and huge fan of Bruce Lee. I just hope no Ninja will modify it and make it better like what happened in the Jumanji steelbook. lol

Being a huge fan of Bruce Lee and studied martial arts for years, I was really hoping this would be something spectacular, how disappointing. I'm all up for different artwork, but this is PANTS! My opinion only of course!

Reactions: lgans316