Enter The Dragon

Would you like an Enter the Dragon Steelbook?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiX

BANNED
May 4, 2012
London, UK
The lack of martial arts classics is suprising when it comes to steelbooks, espacially when you consider the fan base of some of these cult classics.
Enter the Dragon was Bruce Lee's finest IMO, the art work on a potential steelbook could be out of this world!

enterthedragon.jpg

Courtesy of Leo31291! Thanks dude this is awesome!

Last edited:
Okay wow this really picked up a when I wasn't looking. :)

Considering Jackie Chan has had one or two releases, and with most studios firing SBs at us machine-gun style, let's get this made as the first HDN exclusive?

It's about time someone released this before Sucker Punch or Inception is re-released. Again. :angry:

Reactions: Monkey2005
I think this would look great in HD and maybe could even be the first HDN steelbook, fitting in with the 'ninja' theme.

Sort of.

Not really.

no is def not a steelbook unfourantely.... If you read around this forum the info is already there and just saw that on hduk for £7 atm but this film seriously needs steelbook treatment! i can't believe it has never been done yet this is a seroius cult film screaming to be done! Maybe HDN shop we should look at doing it if studios are not intrested now there is a proper thought maybe staff could comment???????

basil