Entertainment Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Entertainment Store are a retailer operating exclusively in the PlayTrade section of Play.com:

Store links: Play.com - eBay.co.uk

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availability, etc. about this retailer here.

Exclusive 2013 HDN Interview here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I haven't mastered English yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser:

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE >> Fill in details>> Follow on screen instructions >> Done!

Q) Do they ship outside of UK?
A) They only offer (free) shipping within the UK with the exception of some items sold through their eBay outlet which may be eligible for International delivery.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A cardboard sleeve (pictured below, thanks to Zoneism):
Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon dispatch

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit/debit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Overall the majority of Ninjas have had a good experience with ES - will update constantly.

Cancellations: Your account >> Outstanding Orders >> Cancel Order

Replacements: Your account >> Order History >> Return item >> Follow instructions

Refunds: TBC

Last edited:
Personally I don't see any reason for them to go larger than 1k. It's the limited availability that distinguished this release from all the others and 90% of people who bought it did so because they knew it was under 1000 units.

When you have a steelbook from a shared run with exactly the same artwork and finish as numerous other countries quantity is THE deciding factor.

I think their second release will be the same circumstance as Jack Reacher (shared run etc.) so the only thing ES has going for them is another potentially (very) limited run.

They do not have the customers or scope to shift 4000 units, not yet anyway.

Reactions: Strikeman
I imagine it will be another Paramount, so... Hansel & Gretel, GI Joe: Retaliation or Top Gun 3D...

How about The Last Stand or Gangster Squad? :naughty:

Can't think of any upcoming Paramount Steelbooks at the moment.

Haven't heard anything official on print run or next title, so I'd like to see a confirmation first...