Escape From New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Mar 15, 2017
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $16.88 (Amazon) - $19.99 (Best Buy)

product_images_modal_EFNY.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi__7B85460f1d-a406-4432-bfb3-4d1a1ca5e622_7D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe (even for us), but Scream Factory is now five years old ... and what a ride it has been! Our gratitude and thanks go out to every one of you who has supported our releases and continues to do so.

To celebrate this milestone, we're releasing three of John Carpenter's masterpieces -- They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York -- in limited edition Steelbook packaging. Only 10,000 of each are being produced, and once they're gone, they're gone!

The official release date for the Steelbook editions of They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York is August 1st, but you can pre-order starting today. Plus if you order directly from our site, you'll get two weeks early shipping and your packaging will also include a 28.5” x 16.5” rolled lithograph of the illustration (conceived and designed by artist Nathaniel Marsh), while supplies last.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S and Dano
All three of these John Carpenters releases have great artwork. Check it out @harry, @dan8885, @Mickle_89!

Thanks for the tag mate :thumbs:

Not sure about this artwork here, maybe I need to get used to. My favorite from the three they announced is The Fog.

I always desired their Slipcover artwork. But since I can't order direct I always pass on Scream/Shout. Too expensive to import if it comes without the Slipcover..

Escape-New-York-BD-02 (1).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill