Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 15, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1BE7946F-255F-4A55-A71A-0263655C7E38.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent Marvel Steelbooks have been lacking lately (not counting Spider-Man because that Sony's)
Of all films, this one get the decent Steelbook

In the past I would say for sure the title would be debossed but it does feel like they've been cutting costs on these lately (which is crazy considering the amount of care that Lionsgate is putting into their releases for a reasonable price)

Reactions: Mararagan
No I have one on order already i just saw someone mention it on social media and figured that’s one way to avoid shipping damage for the group buy copies

Pretty much any time I order now the come in boxes but I order a few extras just in case. In store is a joke now with Best Buy. They don’t have a lot of stock or new copies are delayed or shipped from the warehouse. For media they basically have said don’t bother coming in

Reactions: Felix_ro
Pretty much any time I order now the come in boxes but I order a few extras just in case. In store is a joke now with Best Buy. They don’t have a lot of stock or new copies are delayed or shipped from the warehouse. For media they basically have said don’t bother coming in
All they've accomplished is I now order extra copies so that I can return them. And if I have a $5 code, then I place them separately bc Best Buy lowers the price of each steel by 2.50 (and when i do this, they tend to ship the orders separately.

anyone got this in hand yet? curious to know if its got the same finish as the ROW or is glossy like endgame

Definitely better in gloss. Debossing the title and signet on the rear would've been the icing, but I'll take it over the ROW matte.

Last edited:
Hmm. Downer. Think it will be too agg to get a copy. Probably have to stick with the U.K. version now. But hopefully Weet eventually hit us up with a WEA

harvesting the glossy front and back for a custom to keep the 3d disc in. probably wont cop the japanese steelbook after all.

As long as it sits on shelf among other steels i don't care if it's gloss or matte. If i'd care and have it for display then maybe i'd care.
I guess it's everyone choice.

Reactions: Lenny Nero