Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 15, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1BE7946F-255F-4A55-A71A-0263655C7E38.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down dude, the whole movie is a joke, bad, unfunny one.

relaxing jeff bridges GIF

Everyone's like - movie sucks, steelbook sucks, Disney sucks, but wait, there's gloss...
The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK
Ooooorrrrrrr some people like the film, the steelbook and want it for their MCU WWA Collection.

So yeah gloss does improve it because I liked it all before the matte release anyway

Reactions: winter_soldier
AFAIK, all of our steelbooks are made in MX. Most of the time there’s a stamp on the back shrink wrap that says made in MX, though not on my copy of this one.
Yeah, I've seen such stamps, or clear stickers, on amaray editions for a while, just didn't know Scanavo sold out expanded to other venues.
Hey, maybe that's a good thing, let there be one in China as well, maybe steelbook orders of 3000 will be cheaper, and more companies will do them, or prices of premiums will be lower... by $2.

AFAIK, all of our steelbooks are made in MX. Most of the time there’s a stamp on the back shrink wrap that says made in MX, though not on my copy of this one.

The stamp on the back says "Disc Made In Mexico." I don't believe the steelbook is.

I believe @Wreck mentioned that the North American steelbooks are made at one factory in the U.S.

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked
The stamp on the back says "Disc Made In Mexico." I don't believe the steelbook is.

I believe @Wreck mentioned that the North American steelbooks are made at one factory in the U.S.

You’re right. I’m not sure how I never saw disk before (though TBH I had to look through half a dozen or more to find one where I could actually see “Disc.”

Reactions: Stygian

The official website lists offices in Canada and Hong Kong, besides the main Denmark location, but nowhere does it say, where they're manufactured.
Couldn't find anything online, and steelbooks themselves only have the website etched in plastic inside, with a 2003 copyright - that's for single disc originals. Two-disc ones add "Licensed by Pozoli" on the inner spine, and another patent number, to two existing ones, I guess because of those overlapping disc holders.
Anyway, maybe they're still all made in Denmark, and those are just distribution locations, or maybe they're already also making them in China (sorry, Hong Kong, I know they don't want to be 'China').

Someone's flexing their cartography muscles ;)

I just found it amusing that their US base of operations was actually in Canada and not in the US itself.
Nothing to flex here dude, you just confused USA with NA, one is a country, the other is a continent.
I guess people are calling the [not so] United States - America so often, that one could forget there are dozens of countries in America, or on a continent of Americas.
Also, it's not a US base of operations, but an American office, for all countries there.

We are the largest country by area in North America.

Population? Not so much lol.
Actually Canada is a little bigger. Probably not so much inhabitable land, but still more of it, than US has. :wacky:

Nothing to flex here dude, you just confused USA with NA, one is a country, the other is a continent.
I guess people are calling the [not so] United States - America so often, that one could forget there are dozens of countries in America, or on a continent of Americas.
Also, it's not a US base of operations, but an American office, for all countries there.

Actually Canada is a little bigger. Probably not so much inhabitable land, but still more of it, than US has. :wacky:

That's what I said. Canada is the largest of the 3 countries in North America by size.

Population wise we only have about 10% of what the U.S. has.

Reactions: britmotley
Sorry for off-topic, this post can be skipped.

I thought Canada was on the continent of Eastern Russian ;-)
Well, almost, you know Alaska was at one time not only Russian Empire's, but was physically linked, thus it's been proven some animals traveled between these continents, and northern indigenous people of Canada, like Inuits, and even so called 'indians' of NA, are similar to Aleuts, Evenks, and a dozen other nations of northeastern Russia.
Anyway, there's a popular post-soviet military style rock group, one of their songs addresses this issue of Alaska. Music video is fan-made, audio is low quality, but it's the best translation there is.

hi all - a few of have been asking and I've inspected my extras, all look good. I've added more copies to the group buy for folks that were still looking.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles