EU - Masterblaster - Gladiator HDZETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
the shared link to the HUB List for Gladiator HDZETA will be sent to all members participating in my HUB.

You will notice your Name is in Black. As soon as you have paid the incoming invoice for shipping your Name will be turned to Red and your copy will be sent off. Your tracking number WILL be placed in this sheet.

If you do not want your tracking number put in the sheet PLEASE advise me of this .

Thanks alot
John

The problem here is that John @Masterblaster has to deal with people who don't have English as their first language. David or DB, for the most part don't.
As Euro hub he deals with the members from Spain, France etc.
He writes to them in English telling what they have to do. CHECK THE CONTENTS OF THE PM ARE CORRECT. INCLUDING QUANTITIES AND ITEMS.
He tells them it is THEIR responsibility to check and correct any mistakes by PM. He has previously told them in English what the cost breakdown is LIKELY to be.
Then some of these members post on here, in poor English, that they don't understand what is going on. Members, who haven't got a clue what is going on, then reply in English to compound the issue.
The only way for these issues to be sorted out is by THE MEMBERS, WITH THE PROBLEM, PRIVATE messaging John. Not post their PRIVATE messages on here.
Simple really.
I can tell you that John is well pissed off with members posting PRIVATE messages on the Forum.
Hopefully he will reply later when he has calmed down. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.