EU - Masterblaster - Gladiator HDZETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
the shared link to the HUB List for Gladiator HDZETA will be sent to all members participating in my HUB.

You will notice your Name is in Black. As soon as you have paid the incoming invoice for shipping your Name will be turned to Red and your copy will be sent off. Your tracking number WILL be placed in this sheet.

If you do not want your tracking number put in the sheet PLEASE advise me of this .

Thanks alot
John

Here similar.

If we have 2 Lentis Preordered, we must recieve 2 empty cases?? (two friedns in combine order... and only 1 empty case... impossible!)

All pics in 'the pics thread' all Gladiators in Asia/US and UK reciving the same empty cases that the number of copies preordered...

I dont understand...

Here similar.

If we have 2 Lentis Preordered, we must recieve 2 empty cases?? (two friedns in combine order... and only 1 empty case... impossible!)

All pics in 'the pics thread' all Gladiators in Asia/US and UK reciving the same empty cases that the number of copies preordered...

I dont understand...
I only received one empty case. I believe it was one per order.

Here similar.

I dont understand...
It was only one empty case per person not per order
If you ordered 1 or 2 or 3 editions you still only got 1 free empty steelbook and only if you were part of the first group buy orders

well here I am, there is plenty of confusion right now between "masterblaster" and myself regarding the extra empty case who should be offered as a compensation like promised months ago

now that I have been asked to pay for shipping from the hub to my address, I have been told that this would cost me some extra If I want this steelbook from the manufacturer mistake behavior

what is going on ?

I want to get refunded

I have been enough patient and I can't hear that I won't get the extra item for "free"

I need explanation here please

This item in particular has been messy from the beginning, I don't have the energy & the time anymore, I have paid for this since end of october, am tired and confused

Reactions: txohlo
well here I am, there is plenty of confusion right now between "masterblaster" and myself regarding the extra empty case who should be offered as a compensation like promised months ago

now that I have been asked to pay for shipping from the hub to my address, I have been told that this would cost me some extra If I want this steelbook from the manufacturer mistake behavior

what is going on ?

I want to get refunded

I have been enough patient and I can't hear that I won't get the extra item for "free"

I need explanation here please

This item in particular has been messy from the beginning, I don't have the energy & the time anymore, I have paid for this since end of october, am tired and confused
@digitalbabe she can help with this or at least get more info.

thx I try to do my best as am not native english, with masterblaster, but I become really confused now ... I am gonna wait for some more explanations before getting some support

as I am reading some posts it seems like everything hasn't been explained clearly to everyone ...

Answer of EU host:
"If you did not tell me that you wanted an empty case you have None in your package.

Im tired of this , you guys HAVE THE RESPONSIBLITY to check and read EVERYTHING i write. I wrote to you your package Contents and you did not sayanything so i did not know."

No free empty case for me.

Answer of EU host:
"If you did not tell me that you wanted an empty case you have None in your package.

Im tired of this , you guys HAVE THE RESPONSIBLITY to check and read EVERYTHING i write. I wrote to you your package Contents and you did not sayanything so i did not know."

If you were entitled to a free case,...then you should not have to tell your hub host that you want it. It's yours. It's a gift from HDZeta.

Last edited:
Answer of EU host:

i would insist on it, it was promised to you from the GB host, so no need for telling the HUB host he should send it to you. ;)

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Status
Not open for further replies.