European exclusive Metroid: Samus Returns steelbook edition

Well no offence but counting over the years Americans usually get better CE for other things, then you have Movie Blu Ray collectors editions along with better prices where we usually end up paying more

Hell sometimes we pay more for less. There's been a number of times where we've gotten the same collectors editions but the US version includes something extra, like the soundtrack and the like in the Ni Nu Kuni Wizard edition and some retailers got a pre order Steelbook.

Been forever since I've posted here, but this has me in desperation mode. I need to secure one for a friend and myself any way possible. Of all things, this has to be the one to be difficult to get not being released in the US:/

I checked every day for a link for this, and then finally got an email about it. I opened the email at work, only 20 minutes after getting it, and it was already sold out everywhere.

******* Nintendo. Why can't they just make a decent amount of the things they sell? The Wii, The Switch, the classic Minis, amiibos with actual locked game content in them, now this, the only people that win from this are scalpers.

I'm going to try and order it instore, but I can't get to the town during opening hours until Saturday, so I'm betting I'll be out of luck.

I checked every day for a link for this, and then finally got an email about it. I opened the email at work, only 20 minutes after getting it, and it was already sold out everywhere.

******* Nintendo. Why can't they just make a decent amount of the things they sell? The Wii, The Switch, the classic Minis, amiibos with actual locked game content in them, now this, the only people that win from this are scalpers.

I'm going to try and order it instore, but I can't get to the town during opening hours until Saturday, so I'm betting I'll be out of luck.

WOAH WOAH WOAH....What?

Sold Out? Huh...When the hell did it go live?

I've been checking GAME everyday and never saw it listed

It went Live on Game a few days ago and on Nintendo Store about 2 Days ago. Chances are due to cancellations etc it will be back in stock (at least on the Nintendo Store site, it is ran by Zavvi / TheHutGroup after all...)

The Amiibos sold out as well, but those aren't limited so they will be back at some point, once Nintendo releases more from the warehouse.

Nintendo love to limit stock, ever since they saw the madness of the Wii sales

It went Live on Game a few days ago and on Nintendo Store about 2 Days ago. Chances are due to cancellations etc it will be back in stock (at least on the Nintendo Store site, it is ran by Zavvi / TheHutGroup after all...)

The Amiibos sold out as well, but those aren't limited so they will be back at some point, once Nintendo releases more from the warehouse.

Nintendo love to limit stock, ever since they saw the madness of the Wii sales

I didn't get or see anything about it...I can't believe it I'm gutted

HANG ON...Zavvi? They run that site? Really? Surprised they haven't got Nintendo into the Steelbook market

NOOOOO

Out of stock...it says it's in stock but then it vanishes from basket *cries*

Thanks anyway though man. Do you know what they actually went live. I'm up early and still couldn't get one. If it only went live a little bit around when you posted then it's vanished in 4 hours when the majority of people are asleep UNLESS being so early still the website hasn't registered properly

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jitstark
Been forever since I've posted here, but this has me in desperation mode. I need to secure one for a friend and myself any way possible. Of all things, this has to be the one to be difficult to get not being released in the US:/

I'm trying to chat with GAME on live chat about this but it's taking forever. I've seen things go out of stock straight away and it will say OoS but this hasn't. There's hope

It went live literally a few minutes before I posted. I was up, and I refreshed the page about half an hour before I posted and it was still out of stock, then again about 5 minutes before I posted I did it again and it was in stock.

Unfortunately some knob posted it on Hukd so I bet a bunch of scalpels jumped on it again.