Everything Everywhere All at Once (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 7, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €34.99

81ENGbC7ZhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it about time we had a US/UK release now that it has won everything?
Apparently it might be due to amazon having streaming rights to it in the UK. It wouldn't surprise me if they had an exclusive timed deal where they are keeping the only way to watch in the UK. Which kind of pisses me off if true, I have amazon prime anyway lol, we have it for free shipping, having streaming is just a bonus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IT Troll
I see the Best Picture backlash has started; no time wasted.
images

It was pretty clear it would win Best Picture since October or so, when everybody realized that "The Fabelmans" was boring and up its own a$$. EEAAO is definitely an achievement and probably has more creativity than it can handle. It's definitely not a "Crash" or a "Green Book" situation, but I clearly stated it is not for me. I'm not mad at it for winning, I just couldn't finish it (twice), because I honestly didn't care about anyone in it or anything that happens on screen. I've never even read or watched a bad review of this and I'm totally conent to be in the minority.

I watched the whale last night and Brendan fully deserved the win, never seen him act like that before. But also after watching it I think Hong Chau should of easily won best supporting actress. She’s incredible in it

I love everything everywhere all at once and Jamie lee Curtis is great in it but Hong 100% should of got it.

Well I’m glad it was on Amazon for nothing, couldn’t understand what all the fuss about. I couldn’t care less if it was never released in the UK