EverythingBlu - SteelBook Retailer Thread

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Feel free to discuss any issues/topics related to this retailer.

Contact email:
[email protected]

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 22.29.24.png

Does anybody know how long it takes for them to respond to emails? I got a shipping notification for Gattaca on 21/4 but the tracking number still hasn't updated. I gave it about three weeks before getting in touch. Since I didn't hear back, I sent them another one a few days ago and still nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
Becoming very disillusioned with Everythingblu as its now 9 days since the release date for Blackkklansman with no despatch confirmation.
They ask buyers to allow up to 7 days so what the hell?

Also, that Invisible Man fullslip, what were they thinking?

I ordered American Gangster from them first time buying from them. It has now been delayed 2 different times from what they said was it's release date. Does this happen a lot with them?

Not sure what happening with them exactly, but everything Blu will be closing soon. See email below that I got.

Hello everyone,

We have said for a while that we have some big news coming and we want to share what we can with you today.

Back in December of 2020, we were approached with a huge business opportunity and have been in negotiations since, which have now come to a head and as a result, EverythingBlu as a brand will come to an end extremely soon. However, this is not the end of the team who brought you EverythingBlu and hope you can soon recognise us in our new form next year.

Any outstanding orders are safe and our support email will be open longer than the store of course so we can still be contacted if needed.

This will be the last chance to purchase any of our in stock products directly from us so if you wish to place an order, please do so as soon as you can to avoid any disappointment.

Lastly, we wanted to say a huge thank you to all the support that we have received, EverythingBlu and our new opportunity would not have been possible without you!

EverythingBlu

Get Out - Only 10% Left
Invisible Man - Only 30%
American Gangster - Only 25% Left
Blackkklansman - Only 45% Left

Just got the following eMail from them:

3Sk7waE9lfjQqWiqmGwoZimK2G_cCCIK3aqkAIaG9NIYVc-BUS8iXDSu7_tkDzoVviorhKvDKtWJLpIu3R-s5KEAAI_LhYoDIIqjA4ws1NhiIAKd75g-vs5S8BofvgBGrTn2qnc9lyazh_AMi7tat-oHzDJ3Gk_WUuw=s0-d-e1-ft
Hello everyone,

We have said for a while that we have some big news coming and we want to share what we can with you today.

Back in December of 2020, we were approached with a huge business opportunity and have been in negotiations since, which have now come to a head and as a result, EverythingBlu as a brand will come to an end extremely soon. However, this is not the end of the team who brought you EverythingBlu and hope you can soon recognise us in our new form next year.

Any outstanding orders are safe and our support email will be open longer than the store of course so we can still be contacted if needed.

This will be the last chance to purchase any of our in stock products directly from us so if you wish to place an order, please do so as soon as you can to avoid any disappointment.

Lastly, we wanted to say a huge thank you to all the support that we have received, EverythingBlu and our new opportunity would not have been possible without you!

EverythingBlu

Get Out - Only 10% Left
Invisible Man - Only 30%
American Gangster - Only 25% Left
Blackkklansman - Only 45% Left

ksY1zZXvOgyzs1w_S3cWstYHJKVKvHrq-2yHie_cdGRW9cfpRZdfo1oyRjfq5W6hPAs5bYfKdm5PsaRF4xGXTcCgkpYFn3nQHR6FHjxbaillu24JwYwIk8n0xiZeoKPaXWmxRVluG3JsTWQvbPXYXNxDIv5uEQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Facebook

Twitter

Link

https://www.everythingblustore.com/

Copyright © 2021 EverythingBlu, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
EverythingBlu
Unit 22A Diss Business Park
Diss, IP22 4GT
United KKingdom

VMxs4DUHFyv1MHaAjow5MNDxIrxDX_RwyQoPN-ZQYz2qIaO_AVr280aveh4BnwK1hUHQ3mChFzhJ1u65tT1bZ6ZPj1DTyjTGr1jW_3k7VhFMF1o_XYOpTt3TEecMo2Vq7lMSbdXdqUOUfBt0Mkgf9uciEUDgPrPQUHEiy0SkWxmI1BORcXXUbA=s0-d-e1-ft

I don't know what good reason there might be for giving up a name/logo/brand they were working up for years...

I guess maybe they’ve been bought out, as part of the deal need to change their name, or because it’s by a brand who already has an established brand.

Either way it will be interesting to see how they keep trading and in what capacity.

I hope they get a new art direction because the most recent releases were questionable.

They just chose some crappy films lately, that did not require premium packaging, like Invisible Man and Blackwhatever.
Otherwise they made some of the best slips, cards, materials were great.
I guess if a company doesn't make lentis for children, the 'children' are not happy... :cautious:

Quoted from a neighboring thread.

I have feeling he's joined with zavvi as the inglourious bastards and carlitos way recent steels and slips look suspiciously like EB.
That would be awesome! Oh... you're joking. Well I'd still be glad, because it's better for both. EB would have kind of exclusive steels, and Zavvi would get all those nice slips and cards and booklets, not just one of something of those, like they tried previously.
It's the only reason to give up or sell out your own name, if you'd be releasing under a more known one, and there isn't anything else in the UK, I suppose, besides HMV and Zavvi.
I've noticed too that their releases lately strangely 'beefed up', like the Basterds, The Guest, and Carlito's Way. First such was the double Hulk.

Sad to hear! I've liked quite a few of their releases and was really hoping they would do Hot Fuzz and Worlds End in the style of their most recent Shaun of the Dead release. Hoping there's still a chance of that through somewhere else but i suppose we'll see.

Sad to hear! I've liked quite a few of their releases and was really hoping they would do Hot Fuzz and Worlds End in the style of their most recent Shaun of the Dead release. Hoping there's still a chance of that through somewhere else but i suppose we'll see.
Yeah, I also thought at some point we would see those two with the same style of art.
Still haven't actually got around to getting the Shaun of the dead one and I bet it will be even more expensive to pick up on eBay now :OMG:

Quoted from a neighboring thread.

That would be awesome! Oh... you're joking. Well I'd still be glad, because it's better for both. EB would have kind of exclusive steels, and Zavvi would get all those nice slips and cards and booklets, not just one of something of those, like they tried previously.
It's the only reason to give up or sell out your own name, if you'd be releasing under a more known one, and there isn't anything else in the UK, I suppose, besides HMV and Zavvi.
I've noticed too that their releases lately strangely 'beefed up', like the Basterds, The Guest, and Carlito's Way. First such was the double Hulk.
I hear you, but unless Zavvi will start actually caring about packaging these nicer looking premiums, it will be a waste of time and effort.

Was hoping for the same. The Shaun of the Dead release is great, feels slightly incomplete without the other 2.

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!