Evil Dead 2 (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: October 25, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE (4K+2D) - Amazon DE (2D)
Price: €34.99 (4K) - €22.99 (2D)

91-eV8FIDsL._SY445_.jpg

81dcnYaxK6L._SL1500_.jpg 81mAg5BNRaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook art has done very well in multiple regions. I follow this artist, and he already has matching art for Army of Darkness. I totally see that releasing then one day too.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I hope it´s only a question of time to release Army of Darkness, my favourite piece of the trilogy, so hilarious :hilarious:......and amazing art again by this guy :cigar::cigar:

Also, hopefully Anthony will do artwork for Evil Dead as well....

Imo art for ED2 is better :)
I agree, but its still a great companion and the films are different. That art was made for a poster, and not filled out for a steelbook, but if that were to happen he would then obviously add to it to make it complete like ED2.

What would be really cool, is if their was an accompanying clear slipcover to the steelbook in that what is printed is not the dead on the right side so when you slide off slip it shows the art that is already there/made with the dead on right side. That or a transitional lenticular would be neat.

imo both this and army of darkness shout have really great artworks.. i prefer artwork variety (if great) over a set of similar artworks across the series

imo both this and army of darkness shout have really great artworks.. i prefer artwork variety (if great) over a set of similar artworks across the series
kinda funny you say that only cause how I see those Shout ones are the reason I have slowly jumped on them. Because they are evidently done by same artist and have same art feel to them. But I understand what you are saying tho.

kinda funny you say that only cause how I see those Shout ones are the reason I have slowly jumped on them. Because they are evidently done by same artist and have same art feel to them. But I understand what you are saying tho.

they certainly have the same artstyle, but they still differ a lot (more) in colors, layout, etc.. here you basicly have the same artwork for both movies with only little differences.. i rather pick my best out of both worlds

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
they certainly have the same artstyle, but they still differ a lot (more) in colors, layout, etc.. here you basicly have the same artwork for both movies with only little differences.. i rather pick my best out of both worlds
Yeah I definitely understand where you are coming from.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I agree, but its still a great companion and the films are different. That art was made for a poster, and not filled out for a steelbook, but if that were to happen he would then obviously add to it to make it complete like ED2.

What would be really cool, is if their was an accompanying clear slipcover to the steelbook in that what is printed is not the dead on the right side so when you slide off slip it shows the art that is already there/made with the dead on right side. That or a transitional lenticular would be neat.
I totally agree, but then again i’d expect the rls to include european, theatrical (which i dont like) and the directors cut

Just made this to go with my steel!!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113050.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113050.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 71
  • thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113110.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113110.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 71
  • thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113218.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20181117_113218.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 74