Evil Dead 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 5, 2018 (original) - December 12, 2022 (reprint)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (original) - £26.99 (reprint)

11827041-1224597016519721.jpg

Last edited:
Zavii have updated disc details
It's 3 discs

Disc 1:

• 4K UHD Film

Disc 2:

• Blu-ray Film
  • Audio Commentary with Sam Raimi, Scott Spiegel, Bruce Campbell and Greg Nicotero

Disc 3:

• Over 4 hours of bonus content!
  • BRAND NEW - Bloody and groovy, baby! – Tribute to Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead 2 (52 minutes)
  • Shallowed Souls: Making of Evil Dead 2 (1 hour, 38 minutes)
  • Cabin Fever: A “Fly on the Wall”
  • Road to Wadesboro: revisiting the Shooting Location with filmmaker Tony Elwood
  • The Gore the Merrier: Making of Evil Dead 2
  • Interview with Bruce Campbell
  • Trailer

canceled my order, because I have the German version, which is the same ...the only difference is the J-Card. so watch out for a restock.

Mine not shipped as I forgot to update card :(
but typical zavvi, I went on site to change to paypal and payment went through but zavvi STILL reports as payment not gone through.

I
had to cancel mine as I just moved house and zavvi absolutely will not change addresses for you
I know how you feel a simple thing like this is too much work for them,i moved several months back and had a few steels on pre order that either i had 10%"off or had sold out there answer was to cancel order.
Luckly for me i had redirected my mail but sometimes this worked and not.
Could you not have set up redirect your mail.
I was lucky being that old street was only a short drive or several streets away but was a pain in butt,not knowing if redirected to new address or old.
There was a few that slipped the net and was sitting in the letter box there, but luckly nobody went into the letter box or at least post man never left at door, which they do a lot here and would have been long gone.
It was a pain checking house most days will it come new address go to old or has someone stolen it from old address knowing im not there anymore or obvious the house is for sale.
Same goes with amazon worldwide they honored pre orders before they banned not sending to australia and you could not change address or lose item so luckly they ended up at post office to collect.
But it was rather annoying this all going on and having paid to redirect mail as some parcels still ended up at old place.
But zavvi had no excuse how hard to put option on site to change address or do it themselves they need to get with the times.
Talking about zavvi i have issues with damaged items poorly packed its just lovely not hearing from them looks like im being ignored. I really dont know why i buy from these clowns.