USA
Release date: August 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

Evil-Dead-Rise-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly.
What a catastrophic hilarity.
UK gets no title. It's a tickle, honestly. Some executive is pissing themself laughing over coffee and cucumber sandwiches in the boardroom.
I give up.

It's a good attempt at an Evil Dead reprise as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Buckets of goo.

Yeah this is blowing my mind. There’s no excuses either. If the french has the English title then so should the U.K.

Unless it’s an error in the U.K. mock up but as stated even the design is slightly different with the U.K. one showing a brushed metal effect. Or it’s an error here. Either way it don’t make sense

Yeah this is blowing my mind. There’s no excuses either. If the french has the English title then so should the U.K.

Unless it’s an error in the U.K. mock up but as stated even the design is slightly different with the U.K. one showing a brushed metal effect. Or it’s an error here. Either way it don’t make sense
UK and France are different distributors and often have different artwork in regards to SteelBook releases

France release is from Metropolitan Video not StudioCanal

France release artwork is still to be confirmed
That's why it has visuel non contractuel on the mock up

UK and France are different distributors and often have different artwork in regards to SteelBook releases

France release is from Metropolitan Video not StudioCanal

France release artwork is still to be confirmed
That's why it has visuel non contractuel on the mock up
Yeah I get that mate. But that’s not the point. It’s still the art they are currently showing therefore we have every right to speculate

Seriously? We don't get the title on the steel in the UK as a cost saving initiative for countries where English isn't the first language..... Yet France gets the title, in English, on the front of the steel :wacky:
Right, same thing I said in the other thread.

EvilDeadRiseBangsHead.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76