Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

Evil-Dead-Rise-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fnac just charged me for this. Should have it by the end of the week if I'm lucky. Hoping for good rear art and a glossy finish.

Reactions: Punker76
Yeah I don’t remember seeing the German version confirmed with all that. It’s not out until October!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah I don’t remember seeing the German version confirmed with all that. It’s not out until October!
What confirmation do you want?

I can’t remember a single Steelbook from Warner Germany which doesn’t match the final promo artwork.

The 4K disc is identical to the US disc (which has German audio).

The only unknown is the finish.

Reactions: samdavies
What confirmation do you want?

I can’t remember a single Steelbook from Warner Germany which doesn’t match the final promo artwork.

The 4K disc is identical to the US disc (which has German audio).

The only unknown is the finish.
Chill the f**k out pal.

You said the title is confirmed yet it’s not out till October. Even if it is included on the mock up it’s not 100% confirmed.
Plus the U.K. didn’t get a title either. And yeah we were on about finish too for the french steel. You came in here banging on about the German release after punker was hoping the french has the title and Sam hoping it’s gloss

Yep, same. Later than I expected, given they charged me 4 days ago.. unlikely it'll arrive by Tuesday now, before I go on holiday Wednesday :squint: