Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

Evil-Dead-Rise-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just arrived from FNAC, damaged. Going to see if I can return it.

Is this (damage) common for FNAC orders to the UK?
If so, I may try and order from amazon

I've just been charged the original price.... Reckon they'll refund the difference or am just unlucky ordering 24hrs earlier? No Biggie.
I ordered the start of August and not charged yet. Although says shipping soon so I guess I’ll be charged today. But no idea. If you only been charged then yeah I guess so because the price changed earlier

Reactions: Punker76
Mine just arrived from FNAC, damaged. Going to see if I can return it.

Is this (damage) common for FNAC orders to the UK?
If so, I may try and order from amazon

I missed mine from them today. It’s scheduled for redelivery tomorrow. I’ll let you know how I get on. I’ve never actually had to return to them before and in my experience they package much better than Amazon. Was it well packed? What was the damage?

I've just been charged the original price.... Reckon they'll refund the difference or am just unlucky ordering 24hrs earlier? No Biggie.
Amazon sometimes do a refund of price difference if price drops after release date and before order has been shipped
I had a refund before due to price drops that happened a few days after release date even though my order had not shipped yet

You might get a email telling you about a refund a few days after your order is shipped

Reactions: Punker76
I missed mine from them today. It’s scheduled for redelivery tomorrow. I’ll let you know how I get on. I’ve never actually had to return to them before and in my experience they package much better than Amazon. Was it well packed? What was the damage?
Packaged better than amazon, but the steel had a major dent on the spine that makes the steel shell very lose. Plus there were minor dents and scratching (which I wouldn't normally worry about - but still not great)