Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Evil Dead Rises.jpg

Evil Dead Rise Open.jpg Evil Dead Rise inside.jpg

Last edited:
Well this don’t make f**king sense

But yeah will be going for the french too if that spine is the correct way round

Reactions: crib79 and djjez83
Doesn't look like bare metal at least. French is better with the title though tbh, BUT it apparently doesn't have atmos... :meh:

Doesn't look like bare metal at least. French is better with the title though tbh, BUT it apparently doesn't have atmos... :meh:
It's totally brushed metal. You can see it when you make the photo bigger...

It's possible the French one might be identical though as nothing has been confirmed with that one yet...

It's totally brushed metal. You can see it when you make the photo bigger...

It's possible the French one might be identical though as nothing has been confirmed with that one yet...
It's not looking like it's the same, the mockup shows that. Different distributors too.

I don't take any mock ups at face value until I see actual pics/confirmation.
Fair. I can't remember the last metropolitan mockup that was wrong though.. even their TBC mockups end up being the actual design for the front the vast majority of the time.

Just been charged for this. Didn’t realise the french version comes out a month later. Annoying, wanted to see what’s the best one plus I used a 20% code with HMV for this so it will be even more annoying If the french turns out better