Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, FA, make this one of your Collection numbered exclusives...

Knowing how film arena works, it is for sure if they release this steel, they will make it part of the FAC numbered edition.

They would not put their hands on one of the nicest steel of the year and not make it part of the film arena collection, they will for sure make a full slip and the bonus that would come with it, they know that this would make a top notch numbered edition and they are not foolish enough to pass up on this. It is Universal, and they seem to be very flexible so I doubt they would give FA any problems. If it is currently announced as a regular steel, I would not be surprised that it will turn into a numbered one. I would actually be dumbstruck if they would release it as a regular steel. But like we have seen with regular steel advertise, it can take a long time sometimes before they change the listing to reflect the chnages. This will be a waiting game also.

The release date is in 3 months, they have plenty of time to work on it and announce it when they are ready.

I don't see how they can have copies of this steel and not make it an FAC

If this is part of the Film Arena Collection I will most likely end up double dipping
Especially if the extras look good
The steekbook on its own is amazing so be cool to see it with nice extras as well

If its not a film arena collection then at least for those who missed out on the Amazon.de and Zavvi version have the chance to get a fantastic looking steelbook and price be decent

Reactions: digitalbabe