Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 12) [Hong Kong]

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Release date: August 10, 2018 August 17, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip - One Click (Pre-order on July 6 at 8 PM UTC +8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $39.99 (PET Slip) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip
Notes: Steelbook is full gloss with debossed title.
- Full Slip (Full Holofoil Paper Slip, Embossing, 1- 800 numbered copies)
- Lenti Slip (3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + - Embossing, 1- 1000 numbered copies)
- PET Slip (Transparent O-RING PET + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Holofoil + Embossing, 1- 1200 numbered copies)
- One Click (1- 500 numbered copies)

180619_FS_packshot_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_92236752-dfc0-492d-95a5-43da8e329260_2048x2048.jpgPET_packshot_2048x2048.jpg180619_box_packshot_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[AUGUST UPDATE] - www.mantalab.com
Hello everyone! We hope everyone is having a great summer! We are very sorry for posting the update later than what we promised! It means we are working hard on production so we hope our customers can understand
1f642.png
:). `We have a lot of good news for this update so please read below for more information

1. EX_MACHINA
All materials have arrived to the packing facility and we are packing them at the moment. We hope to ship out everything on time. Thank you very much.

2. Ready Player One
Pre-order is tomorrow at 8PM, August 3rd, 2018! We thank everyone for coming to our pre-order.

3. The Greatest Showman
Pre-order will be in August and we are scheduling the pre-order at the moment. This release includes something we have never made before and we hope it will come out as our expectation.

4. The Shape of Water
Pre-order will be in September. We have finished all designs and we are currently producing the materials so packshots will be updated soon.

5. Deadpool 2
We are currently working on the Exclusive Steelbook for the Deadpool 2 and we hope to release another amazing release like the first one! More info will be updated after approval.

6. Forgotten releases....
1f641.png
:(
*Kingsman 2*
- Approvals have been quite difficult with this release because our entire designs have been rejected few times. We are working on this again but the release is going to be delayed until later this year.

*Dunkirk*
- There's a good news about this release because we were having problem with the approval from the director but we've heard that the approval process is moving again. We hope to post good news about this release.

*Alien Series*
- TBA, we are working with one of the best illustrators in the industry for our package and hope there's more news on this within this year.

*Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them*
- 50% of production has been finished and we are planning to release it in around October.

*BladeRunner 2049*
- Again... we are rejected with few ideas so we are starting over with the designs. We hope to release this by end of this year.

7. Steelbook Production and feedback
As our customers know that we've been switching back and forth with the steelbook production for our products and we thank everyone for the honest feedback. In our opinion, we are having difficult time deciding which production we want to use for our products because different factories have different pros and cons. Traditionally, we've been using super glossy steelbooks for our products but the problem we've faced was that the super glossy steelbooks have softer coating and it's more vulnerable than the hard coating. Regardless of the production we use, we will continue to QC our product to send out the best products for our customers.
Thank you very much and we hope to publish more good news with our next update.
Best regards,
Manta Lab

I thought they'd restock for the pre-order of RPO but I haven't seen any available so this may truly be OOS.

No, I got the PET one through the GB. I was only checking today to see how their restocks work. I have read they restock past releases when preorders go up, and I thought this one would follow suit, but I haven't seen any available.

Gotcha.

No, I got the PET one through the GB. I was only checking today to see how their restocks work. I have read they restock past releases when preorders go up, and I thought this one would follow suit, but I haven't seen any available.

Most likely on the next pre order (showman) after Ex Machina has physically shipped but don’t quote me on that

Reactions: Sully and DMD4k
@DMD4k I think @Flloydo is right, since the restock is usually for cancelled orders, they must wait for it to be shipped, since that's the deadline to cancel
Yep, I'm sure he is. I jumped the gun, sorry guys.

Also they used to hold a small amount from the pre order but not sure if they do that anymore

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I, too, missed out during preorder time but didn’t see any more copies go up during RPO’s preorder today. (I snagged a DL for RPO - very excited!)

Hoping more go up for order after the initial batch ships.

[ME#12] EX_MACHINA Shipping 1 week delay for dispatching.
Hello everyone
1f641.png
:( We are really sorry to inform that the shipping out for EX_MACHINA has been delayed 1 week due to packing issues. Shipping will begin from 17th of August instead 10th of August and we expect to ship everything out by 24th. This time, we are also extremely disappointed by this delay because our packing schedule was set up to release the product starting this week but due to the large volume of packing for another release at the facility, our products have been pushed back a week. We are also very saddened by this but we hope to ship out before our expected new shipping date. We are very sorry for the delay because this was something very unexpected and upsetting for us as well.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Manta Lab

Reactions: willbar84