[EXPIRED] All (almost) Mondo steels on sale at Best Buy Canada - August 2nd to August 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
SteelBook_en.jpg

Hey folks, I've heard from Best Buy CA that

Starting on August 2nd at 5PM ET (2PM PT)
Until August 4th at 10AM ET (7AM PT)

41 hours in total, Best Buy Canada will have a holiday sale!

Up to 40% off select steelbooks and Best Buy exclusives!

Included for the Mondo steels -

Boyhood & variant
Dredd
First Blood
Looper & variant
Pan's Labirynth
Terminator 2 & variant

True Detective

More details to come!

Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's bloody annoying! Makes me wonder why I bothered getting them at pre-order stage.....

I agree, I have got every Mondo on release but putting them on sale, especially T2 which is (conveniently) only going to be just past the 30 day price back guarantee makes me really second guess getting these on release.

Oh well, good for those who waited.

I just purchased my first two Mondo steels from BestBuy.ca last week after being cash-strapped for the past 8 months without any new steels in my collection. I'm glad the Mondos are still available. I can probably get a refund for the sale price diffference I think. I hope to get more of them with this sale. :woot: Wonder if the sale will be both online and in store.

The new zavvi :)

I didn't want to take any chances in case they sold out, so will continue to buy at release.

That being said, I'll grab some more to open / gifts if there a group buy ;)

I just purchased my first two Mondo steels from BestBuy.ca last week after being cash-strapped for the past 8 months without any new steels in my collection. I'm glad the Mondos are still available. I can probably get a refund for the sale price diffference I think. I hope to get more of them with this sale. :woot: Wonder if the sale will be both online and in store.
If im correct, it is online only cause it is a holiday for all the provinces except for my province, Québec. This is why it is from sunday 5pm to tuesday 10am. Monday is day off !!! except for me and all quebekers

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nexor
PS: Looper/Boyhood standard and variant are all the same, except the slipcover and the numbered sticker and a booklet,
so you don't need to double dip on those ones (IMO)... Terminator 2 standard and variant are different so you can double dip (IMO) if you are looking for different steelbooks from mondo

• Informative
Reactions: nexor
Status
Not open for further replies.