[Expired]Ebay UK! Save 20% On Any Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
Hey so Ebay Uk have a deal until Midnight BST Tonight (June 15) to save 20% on any paypal order over £20 saving up to £50 (any purchase under £250). I thought this would be a good opportunity for you guys to pick up any steelbook you've been after.

Quick tip; Type in steelbook, refine by 'ending soonest' and see if theres any steelbooks on auction you want that are ending by midnight to save 20%. :thumbs:
Happy Buying Ninjas!

The code; CTWENTY
http://www.ebay.co.uk
It can only be used one time

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical that I have been trawling for a long time and there's nothing I particularly want. No real value existing at the moment through outlets trying to flog bits off I've waited on reductions for.

PS basket is for buy it now, and I think it disappears if it's calculating an exchange in currency but I did add 2 items to basket to check and I could apply discount there...

Edit: haha I thought it was valid for steelbooks only! What a fool I've been.

Just picked up world war z ES for nice price. Once added to basket then proceed to check out and enter promotional code underneath the product info, not trying to patronise but just to help out

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So I'm wondering if I can sign into my eBay account. Add my mums address (she lives in England) and then pay with my Japanese PayPal account and still get the 20% discount? Is the discount added before going to the PayPal site?

Just picked up world war z ES for nice price. Once added to basket then proceed to check out and enter promotional code underneath the product info, not trying to patronise but just to help out

If the code doesn't work after proceeding to checkout, can you still cancel ?

On paypal or ebay? I don't get it

PayPal , think they started it a few months back , gives u the option to pay on future buys and then PayPal take funds about 20 days later , only works with eBay buys I think , have a look on PayPal to see if it on it , u have to tick a box

• Informative
Reactions: steelbobawny
So I'm wondering if I can sign into my eBay account. Add my mums address (she lives in England) and then pay with my Japanese PayPal account and still get the 20% discount? Is the discount added before going to the PayPal site?
You'd be better off just logging into eBay UK with your mothers account. Especially if it's going to get delivered there anyway.

Right so only certain auctions apply.

The "Buy It Now" auctions within the UK regardless of an international seller willing to post to the UK. It has to be on eBay.co.uk and be a UK BUY IT NOW AUCTION.

Once you add the item(s) to the basket you click on proceed to checkout and enter the code.

See here, I just grabbed two items with the code:

ggsdgsd.jpg

Not working for me now, it's telling me:

The redemption code can't be used for your purchase
  • There is no balance left on this redemption code

hi guys

just spoke to someone from eBay and apparently you will be reimbursed the 20% for the code if you can not use it

you need to contact ebay with the following information

PayPal email Address:
Item Number(s):
Item Price (Less P&P) :
Voucher Code:
Discount Amount to be applied/reimbursed:
What Issue did you face with the voucher:

The seller should be on UK eBay, the item location is in UK and the payment must be made within PayPal.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: whysoserious?
Status
Not open for further replies.