Facebook or Myspace?

Facebook or Myspace? Which do you prefer?

• Facebook

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Myspace

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Facebook

• Myspace

• Facebook

• Myspace

• Total voters
got both, use facebook a lot more. its time myspace updated before they really start losing members

I have both... Though i've been using facebook a lot more lately. It feels more "grown-up" though I don't like that I can't have profile music.
+1+1+1
Have been on facebook much much more. Love the IM'ing and all the other cool stuff, but I do miss the music.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you believe Facebook is actually more popular than myspace now. Its in the top 10 visited sites for the USA and like top 20 or so for the world ...

myspace is not far behind tho but was a few back.

I prefer myspace just because I know how to work it real well and I use to make layouts and all types of crap for it ... but I dont use it hardly anymore.

I signed up for facebook but I just dont like it too much. Im a little past the social sites, Id rather just come to forums :p

can you believe Facebook is actually more popular than myspace now. Its in the top 10 visited sites for the USA and like top 20 or so for the world ...

myspace is not far behind tho but was a few back.

I prefer myspace just because I know how to work it real well and I use to make layouts and all types of crap for it ... but I dont use it hardly anymore.

I signed up for facebook but I just dont like it too much. Im a little past the social sites, Id rather just come to forums :p

You're on Facebook???? You sound like Rick did before I made him get into it. Now he's a flaming facebook ***** like the rest of us. HAHAHAHAHA You need to add me Wreck, it's a lot of fun ya know!! :scat::scat:

I'm only on Facebook. I hated facebook and myspace until I got talked into facebook a few weeks ago. it's nice to find old friends etc on facebook. and yes, scott, bigrick, and miguel are now facebook whores. I was on with BigRick at like 12:30 am last night.haha. i was supposed to be in bed a lot earlier than that.

Anyways, I'll see ya guys on facebook tonight!!! LOL!

I'm always on facebook with my trusty Digsby program which logs into any IM application and Social Site with one application which runs like AIM did back in the day. You guys need to add me to the convos, WTH is Bigrick's facebook?

I'm always on facebook with my trusty Digsby program which logs into any IM application and Social Site with one application which runs like AIM did back in the day. You guys need to add me to the convos, WTH is Bigrick's facebook?

You can find him on my friend's list.