Multi Fallout 4 - Far Harbor

Apr 16, 2009
Canada
I don't understand, I haven't played Fallout 4, but I thought Far Harbor was a piece of DLC; why is there a SteelBook?

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't understand, I haven't played Fallout 4, but I thought Far Harbor was a piece of DLC; why is there a SteelBook?
yeah it's a strange one,unless it's big enough to be a stand alone title too
Maybe this is a pre-order bonus? I thought Far Harbor wasn't getting a physical release.
It's supposed to be the biggest DLC Bethesda have ever done... whether that means it's the size/length of a normal game or not is yet to be revealed. I imagine the steelbook will be disc-less and just include the usual sheet of paper with a code on to download the DLC... that's my guess anyway.

Sep 11, 2012
New York, NY
It's supposed to be the biggest DLC Bethesda have ever done... whether that means it's the size/length of a normal game or not is yet to be revealed. I imagine the steelbook will be disc-less and just include the usual sheet of paper with a code on to download the DLC... that's my guess anyway.
Maybe they'll go fancy and have a DLC card like they did with Metal Gear Rising. :oohyeah:

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
An expansion which gets a Steelbook.

I....kind of like it as long as in the future developers don't take the p***

Although I suppose it would have been better if they waited until all the DLC was released then do a Expansion Steelbook with everything included.

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Urgh why do they always restrict these to a country or region. If you are making them or signed off on someone making them then spread them out.