Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
Yea HDzeta's boxes are better, I got the GOTG and Big Hero 6 blufans boxsets, although they are fairly good quality they just are not consitant on the shelf. The Interstellar boxset on the other hand you can put side-by-side with other steels for a nice consitant shelf. The box is a bit thinner but the coloured and printed paper is wrapped around the cardboard in a much better way.

I'm sure the FA boxes are sturdy, I just don't like the way the printed paper is wrapped around them, but for such a minimal difference in price it is worth it!

Yeah I only have interstellar and he love Rosie box sets the thickness of love Rosie is really nice conspired to interstellar however he design of interstellar with the lid I find a lot more appealing. And if I had gotg blufans or big hero six i would be happy as well or film arena John wick maniacs box. But that flip style kid is my favorite kind of box as it stand with the rest of my steels nicely and isn't much bigger and gives full protection of the steels inside :)

This is long time sold out, or did you mean you traded or grabbed one from the bay?

add yourself to any of the waiting list and there is a slim chance you'll get it.

i have been on the waiting list for just over 3 weeks for John Wick Maniac box-set and i thought that was sold out ..yet 2 days ago got the invoice from FA:thumbs:

since they sold out on a lot of titles maybe they are now building to order :rofl:

Reactions: Jaxxx
add yourself to any of the waiting list and there is a slim chance you'll get it.

i have been on the waiting list for just over 3 weeks for John Wick Maniac box-set and i thought that was sold out ..yet 2 days ago got the invoice from FA:thumbs:

since they sold out on a lot of titles maybe they are now building to order :rofl:
hmm well I've got everything from Karel's Group Buy I need. Interesting that they would still have copies any FAC steelbooks, especially something as limited as either F4's with only 400 copies each. Nice tip though

hmm well I've got everything from Karel's Group Buy I need. Interesting that they would still have copies any FAC steelbooks, especially something as limited as either F4's with only 400 copies each. Nice tip though
Well recently I got Gods and kings, Get on up, Hunger games, Love Rosie and this directly from FA. All I did was apply to waiting list about a month ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
I recently have been luck y to get Get on Up, Gods and Kings, Birdman lenti and offered Kingsman. Its worth adding to the waiting list. Now i wish they would send me one for the Martian lol

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy