Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
yes she is very Sweet :happy: she had gotten them with me in thoughts, but I told her they were too great and she should have them in her collection....she was happy but we drank too much :smashed:

(sorry for yesterday's Posts if ever you saw some of them, I was drunk Posting on the board :bag::blackeye::smashed: ...not good idea o_O

hey man. no worries.

it happens to the best of us.

even me

:rofl:

Reactions: Actarus
The quality on the Love Rosie box is top notch, so I'm hoping more of the same here. I wish they would include a cover clip like Blufans do with their tri packs etc so once opened they keep nice and secure. Hdzeta should follow suit and FA

I'm glad I've never dipped into these new hard box's. I realise the difference in price is minimal but the end product looks substandard IMO. I have the JW and T5 Boxsets and of course they're BIG and more costly than the singles, but at least they ooze quality and will last a lifetime :LOL::p

The quality on the Love Rosie box is top notch, so I'm hoping more of the same here. I wish they would include a cover clip like Blufans do with their tri packs etc so once opened they keep nice and secure. Hdzeta should follow suit and FA

Personally I like hdzeta interstellar box the best. Think it's a good design and better than blufans shoebox style imo. Only seen photos of the blu fans but from them I think hdzeta interstellar box is better and it's def better than these hard boxes even tbough in getting them because you do get the extra artwork with them:)

Personally I like hdzeta interstellar box the best. Think it's a good design and better than blufans shoebox style imo. Only seen photos of the blu fans but from them I think hdzeta interstellar box is better and it's def better than these hard boxes even tbough in getting them because you do get the extra artwork with them:)

Yea HDzeta's boxes are better, I got the GOTG and Big Hero 6 blufans boxsets, although they are fairly good quality they just are not consitant on the shelf. The Interstellar boxset on the other hand you can put side-by-side with other steels for a nice consitant shelf. The box is a bit thinner but the coloured and printed paper is wrapped around the cardboard in a much better way.

I'm sure the FA boxes are sturdy, I just don't like the way the printed paper is wrapped around them, but for such a minimal difference in price it is worth it!

Yea HDzeta's boxes are better, I got the GOTG and Big Hero 6 blufans boxsets, although they are fairly good quality they just are not consitant on the shelf. The Interstellar boxset on the other hand you can put side-by-side with other steels for a nice consitant shelf. The box is a bit thinner but the coloured and printed paper is wrapped around the cardboard in a much better way.

I'm sure the FA boxes are sturdy, I just don't like the way the printed paper is wrapped around them, but for such a minimal difference in price it is worth it!

Same :thumbs: i think HDZeta ticked most of the boxes with the interstellar Box-set (its propably my favourite of the lot from my collection) but that still does not mean i would give up my Gogt 'or' BH6 boxes :LOL:

also luckily i got my shipping details through from Film Arena 2-Days ago for my John Wick Boxset which i have been on the waiting list for a while now so cant wait to add that to the collection with the T5, as i really did not want to get 1 via reseller at some crazy price so i guess i got very lucky though where they found it i have no idea since they sold out a while ago :rofl:

also i am Hopeful these smaller Hard-boxes will look even better in hand than the pictures :thumbs:

I also love Hdzeta Interstellar but I meant the Blufans tri packs i.e. Star Trek & Transformers that come with the plastic sleeve. I totally agree all my hdzeta box sets (SVP, Interstellar, Mad Max & Gladiator) are gorgeous. I only wish they keep with a purpose built slip.