Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
OH COME ON! Two in one day, after Kimchi!

Well at least the theory of a few (including myself) is absolutely correct and that is that FilmArena works really well with a few studios, including Fox, and wants to keep that relationship growing. I made a list a few months ago, Fox was one of the top two studios with FAC editions already released or in progress.

And maybe Fox, which owns Fant4stic, Hitman and Maze Runner 2 (all three mentioned in the FAC Facebook post), said to FAC: "hey now, take care of ALL our new steelbooks, even the two turds - Fant4stic and Hitman, no cherry-picking the good films".

OH COME ON! Two in one day, after Kimchi!

Well at least the theory of a few (including myself) is absolutely correct and that is that FilmArena works really well with a few studios, including Fox, and wants to keep that relationship growing. I made a list a few months ago, Fox was one of the top two studios with FAC editions already released or in progress.

And maybe Fox, which owns Fant4stic, Hitman and Maze Runner 2 (all three mentioned in the FAC Facebook post), said to FAC: "hey now, take care of ALL our new steelbooks, even the two turds - Fant4stic and Hitman, no cherry-picking the good films".

loool

I might get this but it depends, didn't really like the film, awesoem trailer though!! :rofl:

Hell yes, I'm also salivating at thought of a Deadpool FAC edition or editions

Deadpool is potentially going to be a 8/10 film judging by the trailer. So I fully well expect a bells and whistles treatment by multiple retailers.

I still can't believe The Dark Knight trilogy hasn't been done properly yet. I've said it like 10 times already ... but it's confusing. They will sell out at the pre-order stage within minutes.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
This movie gets 2 exclusives? :cautious::censored::censored::censored:
At this point they really don't give a FAC about what they throw at us. It's as if they just expect us to buy. I think I'm just gonna stick to Mondo, PA, and NM from now on. :coffee:

Reactions: StifflersDad
Only because the studio allows you to make an Exclusive Edition, the companys should think more carefully about what to include in their collection. I can be wrong, but I assume almost no one is looking forward or wants an Exclusive of this. Why waist time and effort for such a release but leave some great titles out of the collection. The market has it`s limit and with Limited Editions of Movies like this, I fear that these limits can be reached faster than anybody wants.

Last edited: