E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - OOS
Price: $34.99
Note: 300 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
"300 copies - Limited to 2 per order."

That says it all.

Really saddened by the turn Kimchi has taken over the past 12 months:

- Kingsman, Grand Budapest Hotel, Hitman, Maze Runner 2 and Spectre included as part of the Kimchi Exclusive lineup (#22, #23, #25, #28 & #29 respectively) despite the WWA steelbook (and Hitman being a turd) makes no sense.

That print run excuse is pure horse manure. The previous 21 steelbooks were true Kimchi exclusive except for Disney-related films (Monsters University, Frozen and Thor 2), now they just do slips.

- For the titles they know will not sell, they only get a couple hundreds of them and put them in the Collection lineup (Pixels and now Fant4stic).

- The only true Kimchi exclusives released over the past 12 months are: The Raid 1 & 2 (BLU Collection), and Whiplash (BLU Collection). Just now there's The Fifth Element being released (a pop-art steelbook with gloss and a great slip imo), so I guess that's four.

That's really sad when you look at their great work in 2013 and 2014. Doing just slips now is laziness. I get that the legend says it's just one poor guy who nicknames himself Tony, but given the price Kimchi charges, he could hire people if that's the reason why Kimchi has been half-assing it since February 2015.

i thought the old fantastic 4 movies were already bad but this reboot is even worse. daredevil, ghost rider and elektra looking like true marvel gems compared to this comic adaption crap, just horrible.

Reactions: lgans316