Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: 26th September 2013
Price: EUR69.99
Purchase link: Amazon.de

717UKGzu-KL._SL1500_.jpg

81Yur8nYM5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that is just ugly...YIKES. Eventhough I am a H.U.G.E F&F *****, this needs to get a big skip from me. Wish they had done separate Steels with different art from the MM ones, instead. Oh well...

Reactions: DJ IXS and bd251
Why not "Schnell und Wütend 1-6"

I bought DE steels for the first half of my collecting life. I have stopped, other than three recent 3D releases.

I got some good ones: Jurassic Park jumbo, Am Beauty, [A Bug's Life] and [Despicable Me]. But too many jacked-up titles and printed backs have put a bad taste in my mouth for anything German. And then there's the spine text direction.

If I double up and need to weed something out, it's the German one that's kicked out: [Saving Private Ryan] and Forrest Gump.

1st of all the artwork is lazy and boring. Secondly I hate jumbo steels and I will never ever buy one. Thirdly, I'm already getting the individual (and much cooler) F&F-steels.

So this is most defiantly a no-buy for me. I would not even get paid to have this in my collection.

Reactions: WKRP
easy pass

will buy the individual steels for part 6 and 7 and hopefully one day we'll get decent steelbooks for parts 2,3 and 4 with inside artwork and no writings on the back ...