Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn. I really was hoping for the individual ones they had on their website. Now they only have the nicest and fast and furious listed in their coming soon section.

This artwork is for the 7th movie confirmed by FA via Facebook
11895990_10153582578282630_5319377692395451189_n.jpg
Excellent so its matching style artwork with 1-6
I'm already in the group buy for Fast & Furious 7
Film Arena Collection of Paul Walker Edition and Dodge Edition

I also have the HMV Dodge Steelbook on its way to me

Do I need 4 Steelbooks of Fast & Furious 7 :rofl:
I do though want 1-6 as I passed on Zavvi releases when I heard film arena were doing a film arena collection with 1-6

Same film 4 times :LOL:

Excellent so its matching style artwork with 1-6
I'm already in the group buy for Fast & Furious 7
Film Arena Collection of Paul Walker Edition and Dodge Edition

I also have the HMV Dodge Steelbook on its way to me

Do I need 4 Steelbooks of Fast & Furious 7 :rofl:
I do though want 1-6 as I passed on Zavvi releases when I heard film arena were doing a film arena collection with 1-6

Same film 4 times :LOL:
Shame you have to buy the boxset to get matching artwork :p

Reactions: paulboland
I'm looking forward to seeing the beauty shot
They have this listed on the website
Complete 7 SteelBook series in very cool BOX

Cant wait to see what goodies we will be getting with this box set beside the steelbooks

Also when is the Group buy going live and how limited is this going to be

I'm looking forward to seeing the beauty shot
They have this listed on the website
Complete 7 SteelBook series in very cool BOX

Cant wait to see what goodies we will be getting with this box set beside the steelbooks

Also when is the Group buy going live and how limited is this going to be
lol, VERY COOL BOX ;) @digitalbabe Maybe a free car and Karel will deliver it to us and show us how to drift :OMG: Karel is DK (Drift King :p)

I think the only steelbook I own for this series is Fast Five from when it was originally released and Target did it as an exclusive--so I'm definitely in for a box set with all of the steels.

Dear Collectors,

today we are going to release for sale separate SteelBooks FAST AND FURIOUS 1 - 6.

As you may noticed this SteelBooks have been accompanied by a series of woes. At the beginning, we started finding that about half of the batch contains minor damage.

Now will be fine copies once again subject to review before they are put in foil. Then will be good copies gradually stocked. Minor damaged copies are now in discussion about following steps.

Since the "Mission FFS" took us about one year, we offer you now for sale copies in perfect shape.

Due to busy FAC program was the FF collection 1 - 7 moved to next year .

HC for FA

Dear Collectors, today we are going to release for sale separate SteelBooks FAST AND FURIOUS 1 - 6. As you may noticed this SteelBooks have been accompanied by a series of woes. At the beginning, we started finding that about half of the batch contains minor damage. Now will be fine copies once again subject to review before they are put in foil. Then will be good copies gradually stocked. Minor damaged copies are now in discussion about following steps. Since the "Mission FFS" took us about one year, we offer you now for sale copies in perfect shape. Due to busy FAC program was the FF collection 1 - 7 moved to next year . HC for FA