Fast & Furious 7 (Dodge Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

Mar 29, 2014
Release Date: November 27th, 2015
Purchase Link: FilmArena
Price: 699 CZK (26.57 €)
Note: 1001 copies
Group buy: carllenc

Per @carllenc post here, confirmed as follows:

The Paul Walker edition thread can be found here.

ff7_dodge_bs-jpg.179582

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't watched this one yet!!!!
When it was first announced I figured I'd just watch it when my copy arrived (and I hadn't got round to watching it after I realised it was going to take longer than I initially thought).
Just finished watching it (the extended edition) now :)

Reactions: blu-steel
I started to watched the first one and I was not that much into it, although I almost got the both FAC versions for FF7 as the Fullslip Package is just superb, but when we get a movie out of a movie franchise we have to also get the rest to get a complete collection, and even though I still wish I had dipped into this release its kinda bittersweet as they have now signed Vin Diesel up to FF10 which is scheduled for 2020 :rofl: this is nuts :LOL: lol 2020 :wacky:

I started to watched the first one and I was not that much into it, although I almost got the both FAC versions for FF7 as the Fullslip Package is just superb, but when we get a movie out of a movie franchise we have to also get the rest to get a complete collection, and even though I still wish I had dipped into this release its kinda bittersweet as they have now signed Vin Diesel up to FF10 which is scheduled for 2020 :rofl: this is nuts :LOL: lol 2020 :wacky:

I think this franchise has gotten much stronger since the first ones. Many times the first is the best, maybe a good second one, but often they start to run out of ideas and it gets worse. It's the opposite with Fast & Furious, as the latest ones has been the best. The whole franchise really got into burst after the 4th or 5th one IMO. As long as I'm this entertained and having fun with these movies, I'm happy to see more. I cannot wait to see parts 1-6 from FA this year.

Last edited: