Fast & Furious 7 - Paul Walker Special Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: August 7th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,110

image (1).png

Notes:
- Includes a 36 pages booklet and a special feature DVD.
- Extended Edition.
- Pre-order gift: Bottle opener key chain.

image (5).png image (6).png

The standard edition thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think throwing Paul Walker's name on Fast 7 editions is just distasteful? This is already a $1.5B movie, it will sell well enough on blu ray. They don't need to throw his name around to cash grab.

I'd be more okay with it if there was something specific to honoring Paul beyond the cover. Maybe a special tribute featurette and a chunk of proceeds donated to the ROW charity.

Anyone else think throwing Paul Walker's name on Fast 7 editions is just distasteful? This is already a $1.5B movie, it will sell well enough on blu ray. They don't need to throw his name around to cash grab.
Yea, I didn't really mind it when HD Zeta announced that because there was no information, but now I just feel I don't know... dirty? I wouldn't mind something that would actually honor him and not just be "Hey he's dead! Buy this cool edition that has his name and comes with a booklet and an extra DVD!", that's only wrong.

If there is ever "behind the scenes" or "deleted footage" of Heath Ledger for TDK that comes about for a 10th Anniversary Edition then that there would be the ultimate profiteering off someone's death imo. I know they have to have some more footage. Just wish it would release already.