On Air Fear the Walking Dead (Season 7) [AMC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12524304_1553549054963205_1885525377848203633_n.jpg

Living in the same universe as The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead is a gritty drama that explores the onset of the undead apocalypse through the lens of a fractured family. Set in a city where people come to escape, shield secrets, and bury their pasts, a mysterious outbreak threatens to disrupt what little stability high school guidance counselor Madison Clark and English teacher Travis Manawa have managed to assemble. The everyday pressure of blending two families while dealing with resentful, escapist, and strung out children takes a back seat when society begins to break down. A forced evolution, a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold, and our dysfunctional family must either reinvent themselves or embrace their darker histories.

Starring Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, Sons of Anarchy), Cliff Curtis (Missing, Gang Related), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) and Executive Produced by Dave Erickson (Marco Polo, Sons of Anarchy), Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, Fear The Walking Dead premieres this summer, with a second season airing in 2016.

Last edited:
Lots of stick on social media for the 1st episode.
I thought it went well. If there was no Walking Dead, everybody would say it was amazing!
Good introduction to the characters, the odd Zombie here and there.
Certainly one to watch - if you can [emoji3]

Lots of stick on social media for the 1st episode.
I thought it went well. If there was no Walking Dead, everybody would say it was amazing!
Good introduction to the characters, the odd Zombie here and there.
Certainly one to watch - if you can [emoji3]

I think that is definitely a source of much of the criticism. Since we have 5 Seasons of The Walking Dead the audience knows so much more information than the characters in the show. That's what hurts the pacing, instead of learning along with the characters like we did in the original series. It looks promising but I hope for time jumps in future seasons and hopefully both shows cross paths.

I think that is definitely a source of much of the criticism. Since we have 5 Seasons of The Walking Dead the audience knows so much more information than the characters in the show. That's what hurts the pacing, instead of learning along with the characters like we did in the original series. It looks promising but I hope for time jumps in future seasons and hopefully both shows cross paths.
I believe Robert Kirkman said there would be NO crossover, but you never know. Early days yet!

I've got to say I wasnt too fussed with the pilot. The characters didnt do much for me. I guess its hard to not compare it to the walking dead......
But its early days so it might get better.

Finally got around to watching the Pilot. To me it was good, slow, Tense and building up to the Z Apocalypse.

Had to buy the season from Amazon Prime, just so I can be in the loop

Reactions: luke98
Reactions: ocielz
Watched the pilot earlier and wasn't impressed .The characters are lacking and the show is kinda boring .Gonna watch episode 2 and see if it get's better.

Shot out to them for casting all the black actors from fallen shows.The black dude from Victorious, the guy from Suburgatory .chances are they are zombie food though,

Just watched the 2nd episode. Kinda slow but it's building up the story.
Some interesting characters. Tobias springs to mind!
The tension was building up quite intensely as the episode came to a close.
I feel people will warm to this show as it progresses.
Looking forward to the next episode [emoji106]

I guess episode 1 of the original show got my attention from the get go. This one has to practically drag me out of bed to watch it. I dislike shows that "Eventually" get on with it. They need to entertain from the beginning. First impressions last. This show is depending too much on the reputation of its alter ego. At this stage, the only thing i am fearing is boredom.

Reactions: dboy99