Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

36763938_2126809770888892_2299705393573527552_n.jpg

31562825_2180960878587121_4630975914849599488_n (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be cool if it's WEA. I'll definatley be interested

Surely they won't embarrass themsleves by using that new awful pink dare I call it art?

All the unsold pop art steels are probably now going to be jazzed up as FAC. My respect for FA is rapidly fading.

One hopes not, but Jan's comments regarding The Expendables is far from encouraging for the future to say the least :(

Seriously, if they go their finger out with the backlog - like King Kong, and concentrated on quality releases, and didn't pander to the studios, and sheer greed dressed up as catering for the collectors, then we would have more hope.

But, as it happens, it appears a gap is opening up in the European market for a producer of consistently quality titles limited edition steelbooks.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
If that is it I might just stick with my Futurepack.

Btw, is anyone else growing tired of "release mania" at FA?
No but am a little bit tired of people spreading old news. FA is indeed releasing a lot but they offer you a choice. If you like, buy. If you don't, don't buy. In this case I am a big fan of this movie. So if you know another premium retailer who has released this one, let me know ;)

Good news if this is WEA and IMO all the current steels/ future packs are awful

The play steel is the closest to a decent steel.

I remember saying this years ago to a few members but I want a pink bar of soap steel. Not like the play version. A proper one

But if manta are indeed also doing a fight club for their next release or along the line then It will be interesting to see who's is better. Plus this will take ages to come out if it is WEA judging by their others. But it will most likely be the cheaper option

Preferably FAC would be my last option for a fight club WEA package and will no doubt ruin it with a tacky lenti flip flop and a slip with nothing on the back, me personally would much rather have kimchi or PA do it (even over manta) but fingers crossed because FAC can pull out a decent package once in a while.